Fixture 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking Essendon first up as they have a huge WA fanbase and the AFL have yet to exploit the Woosha factor yet.

Freo will get Hawthorn or Richmond the week after. Leaning towards Richmond as they are reigning premier who also have a huge WA following.
Aaahhhh long may freo remember their first game at the new oval......

Yeah, cause the Dockers got so many to their last game at Subiaco. :flushed:

I don't want to share the first game with those twats anyway. Would like Richmond just because they were our first game at Subiaco, but it think they traditionally play some other Vic team first round don't they?
I still remember cheering Ash McIntosh off the ground at his last game at Subiaco, shame there wasn't too many WC supporters doing the same.

So actually playing Goldcoast and/ or Brisbane at Subi instead of Perth Stadium?? First I've heard of that. But would be a big plus wherever they play it.

Edit: there's no way we would actually ever get 16+ games, I'm guessing your post was sarcastic. And neither should we. The problem is how many teams are based in Victoria, not how many games we get in WA.
Whoa, whoa...check out Lightning McQueen over here! :p

Looks like we're playing against Sydney in Round 1:
AFL Round 1, 2018

Thursday, March 22

Richmond v Carlton, MCG, 7.25pm

Friday, March 23

Essendon v Adelaide, Etihad Stadium, 7.50pm

Saturday, March 24

St Kilda v Brisbane Lions, Etihad Stadium, 3.35pm

Port Adelaide v Fremantle, Adelaide Oval, 4.35pm

Gold Coast v North Melbourne, Cazaly’s Stadium, Cairns, 7.25pm

Hawthorn v Collingwood, MCG, 7.25pm

Sunday, March 25

Greater Western Sydney v Western Bulldogs, Canberra, 1.10pm

Melbourne v Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

West Coast v Sydney, Perth Stadium, 7.10pm

ALL Melbourne times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunday night.
Against a non Victorian team.

Way to open a new stadium ****ing AFL flogs. I would be livid if I was Nisbett. Straight on the blower to Gill to have this changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back