Fletcher out for 4-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't see any injury thread whinges (like this one) Umpires - thas another matter but lets stick to the thread - injury excuses:)
How many injuries does Collingwood have? learn to count mate.

either would smarten up you forward line - Lucas haha
I find it ironic that you cant even construct proper sentences.
Oh and, Smarten(fail.) isn't a word. But you are a Collingwood supporter, so i cant really expect any more from you.:rolleyes:

Oh i find it more ironic, your disrespecting Fletch, and your username is Nathan Brown.
pfft.

All teams have at least five injuries.

Collingwood are missing Rocca Rusling Shaw Didak and Johnson, all first 22 starters, but nobody's whinging.
Rocca's at an age where you can expect injuries. To be relying on him at his age is a disgrace.

Rubbish. Besides, you'll get many of them back in a week or two. Not as if its season over.
Well, if we had them in these first few rounds, i'd say we'd have been a good chance to win some of those games we lost.
And we're vsing Hawthorn and St Kilda in the next two rounds. So our best chances to win those games would have been with most players injured. for 1-2 weeks even.

3-5. I dont like that at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that is why we are not whinging.
Precisely. You've not lost anyone really valuable for a long period of time. If you'd asked any Essendon supporter before the season who our two most important players are, the two we can least afford to use, 95% of them would've said Hille and Fletcher. They're now both out for long periods of time. If you can't admit this will have an impact, or that we have a right to be annoyed/angry about this, you're an ignorant fool.

Well, if we had them in these first few rounds, i'd say we'd have been a good chance to win some of those games we lost.
And we're vsing Hawthorn and St Kilda in the next two rounds. So our best chances to win those games would have been with most players injured. for 1-2 weeks even.

3-5. I dont like that at all.

mate you're bereft. get some tissues for god's sake:)

I find it ironic that you cant even construct proper sentences.
Oh and, Smarten isn't a word. But you are a Collingwood supporter, so i cant really expect any more from you.:rolleyes:

smart⋅en   [smahr-tn]
–verb (used with object)
1. to make more trim or spruce; improve in appearance (usually fol. by up): Try to smarten up your outfit.
2. to make brisker, as a pace.
3. to sharpen the judgment or broaden the experience of; educate (usually fol. by up): Someone has to smarten him up about dealing with people.
—Verb phrase
4. smarten up,
a. to groom oneself: to smarten up before dinner.
b. to become aware of one's mistakes, shortcomings, etc., and make efforts to correct them: If you don't smarten up, you're going to be out of a job.

Time for you AndyLesPaul to smarten up!!!

Another blow for Essendon, it's a major shame for them, as he was a key player in their back line. That's 2 big players injured in a row now, hopefully they don't sustain another injury against Hawthorn next week.

smart⋅en   [smahr-tn]
–verb (used with object)
1. to make more trim or spruce; improve in appearance (usually fol. by up): Try to smarten up your outfit.
2. to make brisker, as a pace.
3. to sharpen the judgment or broaden the experience of; educate (usually fol. by up): Someone has to smarten him up about dealing with people.
—Verb phrase
4. smarten up,
a. to groom oneself: to smarten up before dinner.
b. to become aware of one's mistakes, shortcomings, etc., and make efforts to correct them: If you don't smarten up, you're going to be out of a job.

Time for you AndyLesPaul to smarten up!!!

my sides hurt:D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Fletcher out for 4-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back