Fletcher out for 4-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL at the Collingwood logic in this thread.

''We dont whinge about our injuries..''

Dont go on and post your injury list and sit here debating it then. Clever lot down at Collingwood :rolleyes:

I named them as an example to point out a pretty obvious fact, that all teams get injuries,but not every team whinges about them.

I named them as an example to point out a pretty obvious fact, that all teams get injuries and that good teams dont whinge about injuries but just get on with the job.

Basically, certain posters of both teams whinge about injuries and/or umpiring decisions but those posters somehow represent the entire supporter base....

At the end of the day, that last line is spot on.

We're not a good team thus injuries to key players no matter how many they are, hurts a little more.

Basically, certain posters of both teams whinge about injuries and/or umpiring decisions but those posters somehow represent the entire supporter base....

At the end of the day, that last line is spot on.

We're not a good team thus injuries to key players no matter how many they are, hurts a little more.

True indeed.

Just because you're a crap team shouldnt give Essendon posters a licence to whinge about injuries, though. Whinging about being crap or bad drafting etc etc is understandable, but when they come on and cry about losing 4 or 5 players, they are setting themselves up for ridicule.

True indeed.

Just because you're a crap team shouldnt give Essendon posters a licence to whinge about injuries, though. Whinging about being crap or bad drafting etc etc is understandable, but when they come on and cry about losing 4 or 5 players, they are setting themselves up for ridicule.

Very, very true.

Accept it and move on.

Just seen the footage of Fletch breaking his own leg and its not pretty. Bad luck Fletch, hope you have a speeding recovery.

Reckon Lucas will get switched to defence to run Franklin around the place.

Pears goes to Roughead and young Hooker goes to Williams.

To balance this out - who's going to play on Lloyd and Neagle? Can't see much down back.

On Fletch, this is his most significant injury. Amazing to think like that.

A young hooker would be wasted on Williams, better off on Franklin I'd reckon.

S.Lucas - spudness - indefinate

I must admit I found this amusing. Continuing along this line of thought, I wonder if Lucas should be placed on the Long Term Spudness list & a rookie be elevated. I am sure supporters of most AFL clubs would have players from their own clubs they would like to see placed on the Long Term Spudness list & a rookie elevated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fletcher out for 4-8 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back