Think Tank 'Football’s Forgotten Years' - Respected former AFL commissioner COLIN CARTER launches his insightful book that looks to right the wrongs of this grea

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad you brought up Tom Hawkins. In fact it's a relief. Now that we've established that Joel Selwood had a disastrous and frankly embarrassing career against Richmond, having not won a single final. Not one. Can you believe it? Surely Tom's record beats that very low bar?
Yes, the McLoughlin bias towards his Geelong mates will be looked upon poorly in the future.
If you've played over 300 games as a full forward and never kicked 8 goals, you don't deserve an accolade like that.

crickets GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder why the johnny-come-lately +0 Tiggies are getting worked up over this? This doesn't concern you or any of the other expansion minnows. This is a matter that is being discussed by FOUNDATION clubs, you know, the ones who actually have history that runs longer than five minutes.

Vacate. Now.
Sure is an intriguing question that’s made funnier because it’s true. 🤣

E753D6B0-3034-4B56-BC9A-2D0BB17F5CDE.jpeg

I'm so glad you're here to white knight little Geelong. God knows they need it. Do you love love love Geelong, or just really really hate Richmond?

Neither really, its just fun to wind up the Tiger gasbags on this forum :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank 'Football’s Forgotten Years' - Respected former AFL commissioner COLIN CARTER launches his insightful book that looks to right the wrongs of this grea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back