Game Day Footscray v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope I am wrong but you just know dogs prob kick first 3 and Ken will look bewildered onto his 3rd can of coke

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I can see the 6 pack on the desk tonight, he’ll be ripping warm ones from the cardboard.

I hope unlike last week if Amon is running into goals in the first 10 seconds he kicks it this time.

Scoreboard pressure from the get go.

There forward 6 is looking shaky. We just need to slow them down from the middle and we need to go quick and get it in to our forwards, a MIX of highball and leads. Alex Keath likes to shit himself against us.

Probably where the game is one.
Counterpoint:
- English has struggled as sole ruckman, and we can grind him into the dirt as the game progresses
- Naughton is a lone hand up forward. McKenzie can focus on nullifying him and Aliir can float to his hearts content
- Rozee has done a great job of making attacking halfback's accountable thus far. Daniel the next target.
- Our talls will stretch their defence, as long as we manage to lower our eyes.

what a funny year it's been, all year i've thought we have been average, seems like everyone else has too. yet, we are playing off for a top 2 finish.

srlsy port, come the f*ck on. just win. pls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're #1 or #2 in the last 6 weeks for post-clearance contested possessions. Essentially if we bring that we can reduce the strength of the Dogs's handball outlet game - do that and we should have enough elsewhere around the ground to get a win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Footscray v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back