INJURY LIST: ROUND 8
Sean Darcy (concussion) – Test
Neil Erasmus (concussion) – Test
Joel Hamling (knee) – Test
Matt Taberner (hamstring) – 2-4 weeks
Matthew Johnson (ankle) – 3 weeks
Nat Fyfe (back) - TBA
Joel Western (hamstring) - TBA

Darcy, Erasmus and another guy from the WAFL have to come in this week if fit considering we're losing Acres, Colyer and Lobb.

Matty J is well in truly stuck in the Cockburn Blackhole. 4 -> 3-4 -> 3 weeks

Tabs doing a reasonably serious hammy is annoying...
Yeah it is. He really is not very durable at all is he. You would want to have been very naive to believe Jlo when it first emerged last week
“Looks like we’ll probably be without tabs this week”
If he gets back for the Melbourne game in round 11 I’ll be happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabs is like the old kites we built as kids - made out of paper, sticks, glue and string. Can fly high occasionally but more often is broken.

I swear the club always lies about injury timeframes haha! First it was a 2 weeker for Tabs and now potentially a 4 weeker!! Just tell it how it is!!

Tabs does more kms a game than our mids so it is inevitable he will likely suffer the hammy issues commonly seen in older midfielders.

I don't understand why we don't reduce his running workload as doing the current thing is not working

He had his best career game the game before last so it's working for his performance. You have to "make every post a winner" so he can get the best out of himself and perform at his best. No point being conservative and playing him but telling him to hold himself back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back