Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't some indigenous fella point the bone and curse us back in the day? I can't find anything on google, but I'm sure it happened. That sh*t is 100% real.

I recall that too. Roger Hayden and another indigenous player were on our rookie list and the one I can’t think of got a few games and went alright but I don’t think Roger got a game but at seasons end Roger was retained and the other fella was delisted. “Apparently” his Dad pointed the bone at us. Things weren’t going great for us before that so....

If we are gonna be burning Virgins then let's go full Pagan and call it the " Year of Bloodletting "
Pump some of the sludge out of the bilge , clear the decks , blood the young uns ready for the next 2 years and draft some decent forwards who can take a knock and don't have their heads too far up their own asses !

**** it , what have we seriously got to lose ?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about in honour of our ever replenishing injury list we all rock up to the game this week with our own fake injuries on show

I want to see neck braces , crutches , bandaged heads , fake stitches , arms in slings , arms in casts etc etc

Sure would be a pisser

Probably go international news if you could get enough involved

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

So from the information gathered on this thread we seem to need an exorcist or someone who knows how to remove bad juju. I think we've gone past the point where rational thinking takes precedence. Get out the holy water, candlestick, incense or whatever. Hell, make a deal with the devil or some s***t for all i care BUT MAKE IT STOP.

Last edited:
Logue picked up a “‘minor hamstring strain” on 20 Jan. Apoarently he will be back on 1 April.
That timeframe is getting close to hammy off the bone territory (3 months plus) not quite but close.
So either:
(A) Belly and the club are telling us barefaced lies and this was actually a very serious hamstring injury or
(B) Logue is literally the slowest athlete in sport to recover from soft tissue injury.

Neither is good
🤔🤷‍♂️

9f7605fc15a12d6e305b542d034140fe.jpg

Saw on babybook. Thought it quite accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logue picked up a “‘minor hamstring strain” on 20 Jan. Apoarently he will be back on 1 April.
That timeframe is getting close to hammy off the bone territory (3 months plus) not quite but close.
So either:
(A) Belly and the club are telling us barefaced lies and this was actually a very serious hamstring injury or
(B) Logue is literally the slowest athlete in sport to recover from soft tissue injury.

Neither is good
🤔🤷‍♂️

(C) He’s picked up other injuries in or after his rehab

Let’s see.... I have crutches, a moon boot, multiple ankle straps, a wrist strap, thumb strap, couple of knee straps.... plus a kid who wants to play for Freo, and seems to injure himself every couple of days.

in all seriousness though, the soft tissue injuries are related to a change in program and a short pre-season. I expect these to be sorted by next year.

The fragile players however.... eesh.
May be time to call it on a couple, and hit the mid season draft

Let’s see.... I have crutches, a moon boot, multiple ankle straps, a wrist strap, thumb strap, couple of knee straps.... plus a kid who wants to play for Freo, and seems to injure himself every couple of days.

in all seriousness though, the soft tissue injuries are related to a change in program and a short pre-season. I expect these to be sorted by next year.

The fragile players however.... eesh.
May be time to call it on a couple, and hit the mid season draft
Not a chance.

I'm assuming you're talking Hamling and Pearce, maybe Logue, Sturt or Valente. Every one of these guys would get a chance elsewhere.

Could you imagine Pearce, Hamling or Logue playing in a premiership elsewhere and freo not being able to do anything but but wonder what could've been.

What these can add means we'll never get rid of them unless they hit Bennell or Morabito levels of unavailability. Isn't even close at this stage.

Hill on the other hand... Probably his last year anyway, shadow of his former self and no return in sight.

Sounds like Cerra has re-signed for 4 years, some player must have died from food poisoning overnight...
Bell during the Envision Medical Update,

"Yeah Sam's progressing really well, he was displaying rigor mortis earlier in the day, but now his body has progressed to putrefaction."
Lol

So either:

Neither is good
🤔🤷‍♂️
i get it now
due back April 1 , haha good one Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back