Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And so Dockères Sans Médecins, also known as Dockers Without Doctors, was formed in 2021 in an attempt to seduce medical professionals to Cockburn to replace the current hacks and simultaneously encouraging willing donors to offer up their limbs, mostly legs.
As a GP I am more than happy to offer my services....I am skilled in diabetes and hypertension management so we will have that covered ;)
If any player should need an implanon or other form of contraception, I can do that too. (Except mirena insertions :) )
Never done a leg transplant, but willing to try!....Knee bones connected to the thigh bone, thigh bones connected to the hip bone...cant be that hard :)

I have experience rehabilitating leg injuries on horses.. plus removing limbs. I’m sure between us all we can figure this out

I am still optimistic, that we can get 5-6 players back in 2-3 weeks.

I am keen to place Bewley, Lobb and Hill on the LTI list so we get players in the mid season draft.

PLAYER INJURY ESTIMATED RETURN TIME
Sam Sturt Ankle Test
Michael Frederick Calf Test
Brandon Walker Foot Test
Nathan O'Driscoll Shoulder Test
Griffin Logue Hamstring 1 week
Michael Walters Hamstring 1-2 weeks
Bailey Banfield Ankle 2-3 weeks
Darcy Tucker Hamstring 3 weeks
Mitch Crowden Calf 3 weeks
Joel Hamling Ankle 4-6 weeks
Alex Pearce Knee 6-8 weeks
Brett Bewley Groin TBA
Stephen Hill Hamstring TBA
Rory Lobb Knee TBA
The problem is the other 12 we lose in the meantime.

As a GP I am more than happy to offer my services....I am skilled in diabetes and hypertension management so we will have that covered ;)
If any player should need an implanon or other form of contraception, I can do that too. (Except mirena insertions :) )
Never done a leg transplant, but willing to try!....Knee bones connected to the thigh bone, thigh bones connected to the hip bone...cant be that hard :)

Sorry over qualified.🤣

So with the very early morning Tabs news which player has had a leg amputated over night?
i'm thinking bewley, i genuinely forget about him, that's how little news there has been on his injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any news on the Henry calf?
duffield’s piece last night says the club’s optimistic he doesn’t have a tear, just a cork to the calf and may play this week.

Are you saying the Freo media team wasted the Tabs contract extension announcement? Or have we got another 'fun' surprise coming?
A 6:30am tweet might have been set to go off as people read news about Bowers' suspension not being overturned and then they slept through their alarm..

I am still optimistic, that we can get 5-6 players back in 2-3 weeks.

I am keen to place Bewley, Lobb and Hill on the LTI list so we get players in the mid season draft.
Haselby said last night that he had heard some good news re:Rory Lobb that he may be back earlier than originally anticipated. Hopefully he’ll be coming close to returning (if not on the cusp) at the time the mid season draft is held.

Stephen Hill - if he is still just walking slowly now unlikely to be much better by round 11. We can make that call the week leading into the Mid season draft. No idea on Bewley.

As someone else said we may get 5-6 back over the next couple of weeks but how many more baby cows will we lose in the meantime.

Also I don’t think we will have two many issues finding a player or 10 for the inactive list. My prediction without knowing the rules around Inactive player listing for the mid season draft is something like the following:

1. North Melb
2. Essendon
3. Fremantle
4. Adelaide
5. Sydney
6. Hawthorn
7. GWS
8. Carlton
9. Melbourne
10. St Kilda
11. Richmond
12. Fremantle