Autopsy Fremantle 62, Geelong 73

Remove this Banner Ad

THANK YOU

Luke Ryan can be an amazing player but when he comes out and just wants cheap touches he's horrible. Genuinely a joke that he takes every single kick-out just to get an extra stat, nobody can convince me he's the best option to be taking those.

The only time Ryan worked hard was to sprint 30m to space to receive the dinky kick. Then drive it long to the same contest where Geelong would have numbers at the fall of the ball.

We actually had guys open for the inboard kick often and just refused to take it on.

his year has been poor at best
I mean what did you expect? Missed a chunk of pre season, tears two hamstring tendons and misses four months of footy, then comes back and has to be play our of position because Pearce gets injured straight away. Hasn't even been given a chance to get up to full fitness and strength in that hammy let alone his own form.

Meh, I’m not even angry anymore, there’s a point you eventually get to where you just don’t care as much, like IP last year, just emotionally checked out. That game last week was probably a tipping point.

I’ve never been superstitious but I’m honestly starting to think that this club is cursed. Luck occasionally comes here but generally doesn’t stick around long enough.

The only time Ryan worked hard was to sprint 30m to space to receive the dinky kick. Then drive it long to the same contest where Geelong would have numbers at the fall of the ball.

We actually had guys open for the inboard kick often and just refused to take it on.
At least under Ross he would be given the Dawson rule book😜

Also how ironic is it that we’ll be playing port for a spot in the finals again?

Happened like twice before during Connollys era and both times we shat the bed.
We ll be doing exactly the same a cool 20years later!!
indeed things do come in 3s it seems

On the bright side we’ll have guaranteed ol Kenny makes it thru to 25’ at least !!!🤣

Christ i feel bad for Serong after these last two weeks. He is the epitome of a heart and soul player and watching how crushed he is after these losses is ****ing demoralising. accruing losses like this has to have a deeply adverse psychological impact on him and the rest of the boys :'(

Yeah different from all the happy clappy Jackson was with the Geelong players after the game.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean what did you expect? Missed a chunk of pre season, tears two hamstring tendons and misses four months of footy, then comes back and has to be play our of position because Pearce gets injured straight away. Hasn't even been given a chance to get up to full fitness and strength in that hammy let alone his own form.
yeah with context it makes sense, but I’m also over Ryan and Cox chipping the ball back and forth to each other when there’s inboard or more attacking options

Meh, I’m not even angry anymore, there’s a point you eventually get to where you just don’t care as much, like IP last year, just emotionally checked out. That game last week was probably a tipping point.

I’ve never been superstitious but I’m honestly starting to think that this club is cursed. Luck occasionally comes here but generally doesn’t stick around long enough.
Yeah it's kinda hard to get up for watching at least next weeks likely pasting at the hands of GWS. Or worse still, valiant effort where we lead in the 4th quarter then capitulate again.

Yeah, eco.

Pat Voss got to the ball often today but couldn't hold a mark to save his life (and ours) He tries hard but offers very little on his current form.

It was very frustrating to see so many of our kicks to leading players fall short.

We make things look so difficult at critical times.

Hopefully we can salvage something out of the wreckage of this season over the next two weeks. Over to you FFC.

PS Pick a ruckman if Darcy is unavailable 😕

Lost that game at selection. Tabs used to at least block well, watching at the ground he spent a lot of time guarding grass. Worner, yeah, not a fan, he wasn't the only one to soil himself late in the game.

GWS arent invincible but boy it's gonna be an uphill battle just to make finals.

This board: Why play Taberner? That's way too risky and left field.
Also this board: Freo should take some risks and be creative with selection. They're so boring.

Taberner is risky and left field? More shit and unwarranted I would say

Also how ironic is it that we’ll be playing port for a spot in the finals again?

Happened like twice before during Connollys era and both times we shat the bed.
We ll be doing exactly the same a cool 20years later!!
indeed things do come in 3s it seems

On the bright side we’ll have guaranteed ol Kenny makes it thru to 25’ at least !!!🤣
RonnieRaven will love this LoL

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Fremantle 62, Geelong 73

Remove this Banner Ad

Back