Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Should he continue his progression as is we'd probably could expect more AFL boundary shifting before we get a chance to select him.

I think I might have said something along these lines in the Youth thread: You don't too excited about under 16 form as it doesn't always translate all that well to u18 and then the draft. However, Robinsons stats in his last WAFL colts game (Souths lost comfortably) had me sitting up and paying attention:
1726559354852.png

I think I might have said something along these lines in the Youth thread: You don't too excited about under 16 form as it doesn't always translate all that well to u18 and then the draft. However, Robinsons stats in his last WAFL colts game (Souths lost comfortably) had me sitting up and paying attention:
View attachment 2113402
1726559449244.png
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2113402
In all seriousness, those numbers are absolutely nutty for a kid 3 drafts out...

Don't forget tom swift was the best 16 year old in the country back in the day

Are we likely to draft any NGA prospects this year? I saw these two mentioned a page back;
Ryan Bizzell NGA
Sage Clarke NGA
Haven't been invited to the national or state combines I believe, so feels unlikely. Never know, but at this stage I'd assume we'd prioritise the Irish guys and/or future NGA products for the Cat B slots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back