Fremantle & Ross Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially for a coach that has not proven himself capable of handling a rebuild. He ran off from St Kilda at the thought of having to rebuild them.
Yeah spot on. He earn't the right to re build the team but 5 years. Wowee. Reckless.

There was a sense of irony in freo's team selection this week 'no change'. Thats exactly right.
Same players, same game plan, same result.

Rossy might be in a bit of trouble.

"And the great Lyon opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a defensive and repulsive smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace that makes dust of creativity and joy in football ; and the sun and the air and the premiership were darkened by reason of the rancid smoke of the pit."
Ross Lyon - Revelations.

Yeah spot on. He earn't the right to re build the team but 5 years. Wowee. Reckless.

There was a sense of irony in freo's team selection this week 'no change'. Thats exactly right.
Same players, same game plan, same result.

Rossy might be in a bit of trouble.
Even the most bias of Freo Supporters were scratching their heads at the no changes this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you coping with yet another loss last night? Well? Hang in there bud.
This is not about the Saints.
I like Freo. They are my second side. Look at my user name.
I am trying to warn you. Lyon will destroy your club.
You are in a terrible state of denial. One day the penny will drop and you will apologise and thank me for trying to warn you of the disaster that awaits you. The disaster that is already here. You are a frog on a fry pan. You cant tell you are being burnt.

Quickest fall from grace for a team ever, surely.
Reality bites.
Lyon got very very lucky with the lists he recruited at the right time. Both were cherry ripe when he arrived. The Saints list he took over already had 13 ready-made AA players on it. A decent coach would have won 1 and may have won 2 flags with that list. But he insisted on playing 5 or 6 hacks every week and refused to develop kids. He never spoke a word to a young Tom Lynch who packed his bags and moved to Adelaide. He wouldnt even give games to players like Jack Steven or David Armitage. Instead he stubbornly stuck with hacks like Robert Eddy and Andrew McQualter. The same way he sticks with old hacks at Freo even today.

He under-achieved at the Saints then drove the list in to a deep deep hole of his own making because he cant adapt to change and cant develop youth.

He is poison.
He is a snake oil salesman.
He will be found out.
He is being found out right now.

Freo fans have been warned but they are in denial.

"And the great Lyon opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a defensive and repulsive smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace that makes dust of creativity and joy in football ; and the sun and the air and the premiership were darkened by reason of the rancid smoke of the pit."
Ross Lyon - Revelations.
Is Ross the antichrist ?

Ross must be laughing. He knows he's a shit coach and couldn't manage a rebuild - signed the new deal with tears because we were the only club dumb enough to offer it to him.

you wouldnt have been the first club to get fooled, plus he did get you to a grand final and is the best coach youve had. i think you need to start by axing bond and finding a decent football dept boss, then go for a new coach

This is not about the Saints.
I like Freo. They are my second side. Look at my user name.
I am trying to warn you. Lyon will destroy your club.
You are in a terrible state of denial. One day the penny will drop and you will apologise and thank me for trying to warn you of the disaster that awaits you. The disaster that is already here. You are a frog on a fry pan. You cant tell you are being burnt.

this. freo fans are starting to get it. the kool aide is wearing off. their eyes are being opened. its time for even the staunchest of lyon supporters to realise what is going on here

Ross "coattails" Lyon. Riding in on other coaches hard work and talent acquisition

Even when he tries to build his own side, he brings in mid-age mid-range talent and continues to play d grade talent over 30.

Surely a re-build actually involves re-building. Anyway, I hope he does stick out his 4 years. Be great to see him reap what he sows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle & Ross Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back