Fremantle & Ross Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Ross the antichrist ?
Yes, my son.
Ross Lyon is the Football Anti-Christ.
Beware the various cloaks and garbs the Anti - Christ wears, and the rhetoric pouring forth from his mouth that seduces the weak and lost. The Abyss not the Mountain Peak awaits those deceived and entrapped by the Lyon.

FWIW - the fact ross is persisting with guys like Pearce, Suban et al whilst Balic, Grey, Crozier etc play for peel.

These guys may or may not be any good, but they sure as hell have more of a chance of being part of something successful than Pearce

Even the very little I have seen of Strnadica - i'd prefer him in over "can't hit a 30m open target" Dawson.

Such a pity Alex Pearce is injured. Lad would be getting 35 touches a game the amount the ball is down freo's defensive end.

Haha how's this guy?! ^

Did Rosco cut your lunch mate??

Just trying to help.

Just trying to help.

Freo fans are like loyal blinded members of the brethren who wont believe the priest sent from over east is a pedo.

The loyal brethren would blame the whistle blowers and stick by the pedo.

Same goes here.

Head in sand.

Just trying to help.

Just trying to help.

Freo fans are like loyal blinded members of the brethren who wont believe the priest sent from over east is a pedo.

Same goes here.

Head in sand.

I'd check our board mate. These two games might have broken the dam wall.

i think you get it now moisty. you guys are better than this. i reckon you need to back your club into find a good coach
I've tried to back him in and his "process" but fmd he tries to drill the flare out of players and I'm ****ing sick of it. Players are playing out of position, senior players not stepping up when they need to. I'm done with him, the players obviously don't want to play for him so why should I support him? His game style worked a few years ago but even when we finished top in 2015 nobody thought we were the best team in the comp because we weren't. Made a prelim on the back of a magical season from Fyfe in 2015 and without him we wouldn't have even made the 8 that year. What's Stewy Dew up to?

Last edited:
Lyon pushed in front of him at a KFC once. Poor bloke just wanted a family feast for one.
Denial denial denial.
You sound like a cult member - unable to admit or see flaws in your leader?
Turning on any dissent with ad hominen attacks. Like what happens when someone leaves the scientologists.

You need to be de brain washed and re-programmed. You are a Lyontologist.

Last edited:
I can't believe how quickly Freo has imploded.

Lyon should be toast. That contract extension seemed ridiculous at the time, even more so now.

This isn't going to work; it is one thing losing, but not like this. **** him off now; Freo can afford it.

Yes, my son.
Ross Lyon is the Football Anti-Christ.
Beware the various cloaks and garbs the Anti - Christ wears, and the rhetoric pouring forth from his mouth that seduces the weak and lost. The Abyss not the Mountain Peak awaits those deceived and entrapped by the Lyon.

He is more like L Ron Hubbard.

His loyal followers at Freo more like Lyontologists.

Freo look stuffed to be honest.

Old side in decline with no excitement or enthusiasm.

Either Lyon adapts or the side is in for a world of hurt.

He's never been part of a rebuild, and it shows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rebuilding.

Lyon is a brilliant coach who has learnt from past failures.

He needs a team full of decent draft picks to have a real crack at a flag not a team of foot soldiers.

Now he's doing a proper rebuild people are complaining.

Just trying to help.

Just trying to help.

Same goes here.

Head in sand.

Massive generalisation.

Some of us have had huge doubts since at least early last season. I never understood why he got such an easy ride last season tbh.

Ross "coattails" Lyon. Riding in on other coaches hard work and talent acquisition

Even when he tries to build his own side, he brings in mid-age mid-range talent and continues to play d grade talent over 30.

Surely a re-build actually involves re-building. Anyway, I hope he does stick out his 4 years. Be great to see him reap what he sows.
Balic, Collins, Hughes and Logue should all play next week. I can deal with copping a hammering but to show up and play with as many experienced players as we did was very disappointing. Mundy was shit, Johnson was shit, Suban was pretty good for his standards but still shit. Dawson was shit x10 and an absolute liability when we have the ball in our possession. We have plenty of good young players, we should be pumping games into them, not giving perennial disappointment Nick Suban a couple of charity games to see if, for the first time in his 9 year career he's improved.

Freo look stuffed to be honest.

Old side in decline with no excitement or enthusiasm.

Either Lyon adapts or the side is in for a world of hurt.

He's never been part of a rebuild, and it shows
He wont adapt. He is incapable. Pathologically stubborn. Still sticking staunchly to the 2005 Swans 'Bloods' game plan for which he still fees he deserves credit for.
He is psychologically disturbed. Be believes he deserves credit for 2005 ahead of Roos.
He believes if he can win another flag with his 2005 blue print he will finally be recognised for this.
He is a deluded zealot.
The L Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith of the AFL.

Rebuilding.

He needs a team full of decent draft picks to have a real crack at a flag not a team of foot soldiers.

Lol Proper rebuild? Wtf is Nick Suban doing near a rebuild? Why is Dawson still being persisted with if we're rebuilding? Seems to me like Ross doesn't know what the **** he's doing.

Rebuilding.

Lyon won't pick the decent draft picks.

The manner of these defeats are awful. Freo have been dropping off a cliff since the second half of 2015.

Massive generalisation.

Some of us have had huge doubts since at least early last season. I never understood why he got such an easy ride last season tbh.
Fair call.
Sorry mate.
I am generalizing and 90% of Freo fans dont fall in to that basket.
Many feel deeply gloomy and I feel for them.
I genuinely want to see Freo do well.
I am only arguing with the 10% who are dedicated Lyontologists and believe every one of his ridiculous utterances and constantly apologise or rationalise the indefensible.

The cult of Lyon is strong in a small % of fans. Even a few Saints fans still claim allegiance to the cult. It is hard to face reality for some.

Balic, Collins, Hughes and Logue should all play next week. I can deal with copping a hammering but to show up and play with as many experienced players as we did was very disappointing. Mundy was shit, Johnson was shit, Suban was pretty good for his standards but still shit. Dawson was shit x10 and an absolute liability when we have the ball in our possession. We have plenty of good young players, we should be pumping games into them, not giving perennial disappointment Nick Suban a couple of charity games to see if, for the first time in his 9 year career he's improved.

Yep - read my post a few down from the previous one.

You guys actually have some talent - for some reason Ross refuses to have a go with it.

I can understand him playing Mundy, Sandi and even to an extent Johnson - these guys have been A graders.

But c grade at best Griffin, Pearce, Dawson and Suban - all of whom are past it (and never really had it). Staggering

Surely Taberner holds up an end as well. Sure he can't ruck, but Griffin can't play forward

He wont adapt. He is incapable. Pathologically stubborn. Still sticking staunchly to the 2005 Swans 'Bloods' game plan for which he still fees he deserves credit for.
He is psychologically disturbed. Be believes he deserves credit for 2005 ahead of Roos.
He believes if he can win another flag with his 2005 blue print he will finally be recognised for this.
He is a deluded zealot.
The L Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith of the AFL.

Lol

Or a poor mans Jose Mourinho?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle & Ross Lyon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back