Game Day Fremantle vs Adelaide (5.40pm WST) - The Real Dreamtime Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume because it's indigenous round and they're indigenous Australians. You might expect higher effort due to the meaning.
The suggestion from the club was that the white blokes might respect the occasion with some effort as well.
Really can't see how I'd be hoping anyone was proud of a disgrace.

You're full of it mate. True that it hasnt been his night but seriously hes better than D Pearce
If you look up his disposal efficiency you'll find that it's actually you who's full if it......he would be hovering around the 50% mark which is where D Pearce is at.....he hasn't hit one target tonight yet half the adelaide team are looking like Lindsey Gilbee out there.....in the wet no less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct so why " I do hope the 8 indigenous boys are proud of their efforts tonight on this special day."??
Because they have been in the media all week talking the game up. It's their day/round. Like a milestone player having a quiet game, it's going to get noticed

Adelaide with a huge lead and still getting a procession of soft frees that are being ignored going the other way.

Simply bizarre conduct by one ump in particular

Not really complaining, we got an armchair ride last week and vs Essendon, even in junk time. I think the umps just switch off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back