Toast Fremantle's 1st 2018 National Draft Pick: Sam Sturt [Pick #17]

Remove this Banner Ad

You're an absolute ****ing cooker to be honest.
Him leaving would be a complete disaster and show the club is rooted
I just refuse to believe it's happening when so far the only quoted sources are Jon Ralph and huskii
If people don't want to be here you move on, he's hardly Warner, Daicos, Bont or Cameron.

Drafted 2020.
I would be gutted as well, but it will be what it will be.
I have been in his corner since we drafted him.

He was drafted right after Jordan Clark who came home for opportunity to play, and Clark has played nearly three times as many games as him.

The great unknown in life, who's a bigger dimwit, Jon Ralph who said it could be a possibility that Sturt is gone or huskii who said he's definitely gone? You've nailed your colours to the mast matey. Better hope you're right.

And if I'm wrong? What's the repercussions. None. Why? Because your opinions about me don't matter.

Would Sturt still be an AFL player if he wasn't a first round pick?

He spent four years basically outside the AFL averaging one game per year. Everything he has achieved has been the last two years where he has managed ten and eleven game streaks.

If he wasn't a first round pick in the season we also lost Valente, would he have had the chance to play these 30 games?
If "first round pick" translates to
"recognisably talented in a highly potent area", then I'd say "yes"... or "no", depending how you want to put it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep digging. It's getting funnier by the minute

I also posted this up

Am I making this up too?

You be the judge. Just don't have another tantrum it's not good for your health

On another note from a person who has links to the afl and I definitely won't add anything else to that for reasons.

We are looking at Baker and Bolton with our first and third picks plus next years first. Brodie might also head east as a salary dump to Tigers and we acquire Bolton, Baker plus some later picks with Tigers paying a decent portion of Bolton's wage. This is apparently very possible as Warner hasn't given any indication if he stays or goes next year.

We will still have our Freo pick this year to use on apparently Berry or another player who I have forgotten his name but I'll suss out later

Put your money where your mouth is big boy
Sturt is. On another list in 2025 I leave BF
Sturt is at Freo 2025 you leave

Anthony Adams Slow Clap GIF

I also posted this up

Am I making this up too?

You be the judge. Just don't have another tantrum it's not good for your health

On another note from a person who has links to the afl and I definitely won't add anything else to that for reasons.

We are looking at Baker and Bolton with our first and third picks plus next years first. Brodie might also head east as a salary dump to Tigers and we acquire Bolton, Baker plus some later picks with Tigers paying a decent portion of Bolton's wage. This is apparently very possible as Warner hasn't given any indication if he stays or goes next year.

We will still have our Freo pick this year to use on apparently Berry or another player who I have forgotten his name but I'll suss out later
Mitch Cleary basically confirmed this morning on SEN that baker will look for a trade to west coast.

So your source is looking dodgy already…

Saw a photo in sturt instagram of Bendigo team with Hayden young in the team photo.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yelling Steve Carell GIF

Seriously, I’ve had a from the horses mouth story that didn’t eventuate. Jeff Garlett was the bloke.

Who knows what is said will eventuate.

But I do like the idea of putting one’s balls on the line!

I have no inner sanctum intel but I’d like to think Sturt see a place in this line up and gets a solid 3 year deal. If we’re offering 2, then I get it but hopefully we come to the party.

Put your money where your mouth is big boy
Sturt is on another list in 2025 I leave BF
Sturt is at Freo 2025 you leave
Want to put your balls on the line or wimp out?

So you won't be square Peg and you won't be Feeder but you'll still be a grumpy campaigner on here

It's ok old lad. You'll be back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Fremantle's 1st 2018 National Draft Pick: Sam Sturt [Pick #17]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back