News Friday Training Session.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought I'd start the thread for the Friday Training Session.

NOTE; THE TIME IS 10.00AM, not 10.45am like it has been normally.

This is so the players have enough time to train, then go on to the Grand Final Parade at 12.00am.

I'm going (solo it seems at the moment), I hope there's a massive crowd there, despite the weather we are having.:thumbsu:

Cheers for the heads up. Wife and I and the mini-pointer are currently in Healesville, slowly making our way south for the game... Will need to leave a little earlier tomoz morning as a result.

i deffs be going with my sister, my sisters friend, and my sisters friends brother, i'll be the kid with collingwood 2011 jersey with number 13 on the back a pendlebury signature on the front of the jersey with dark blue jeans and possibly a white hoodie t shirt, so if you see me say hi yeah ahaha, chances of that happening are a million to 1, hopefully the crap weather stays away so i can have a kick at goschs after the parade and maybe after training :D

Anyone know when it'll finish? 11-ish?
Yeah, about that.

Although I just got a text from a mate who said Eddie just stated that the session starts at 9.00am.

This can't be right, can it?:confused:

Yeah, about that.

Although I just got a text from a mate who said Eddie just stated that the session starts at 9.00am.

This can't be right, can it?:confused:

No idea. I posted in another thread (can't remember which one now) yesterday that the session started at 10:00 am, and I got that information directly from the Collingwood official website. Can't imagine why they'd change the starting time at this late notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some updates from the live chat:

- Jolly lead out the troops.
- Macaffer was also training.
- McCarthy, Buckley and Rounds also here.
- Jolly and Reid had no strapping.
- Dawes and Trav trained without gloves.
- BJ trained without problem.
- Was a light session, as always at this time of the week. They did a full ground drill, but mainly light work.
- Shaw, Thomas & Cloke the loudest on the track.

- Was a light session, as always at this time of the week. They did a full ground drill, but mainly light work.
Thanks for that. Business as usual then! :thumbsu:

Just got back, decided not to go to the parade, it's always chaotic there.

Training would have been the lightest session we will have all year, almost like a pre match warm up more then a training session, which makes sense.

Ben Reid is 100% to play, he moved well, and kicked the ball 65 metres across his body to Krak in the middle at one point.

Jolly will play also, but he doesn't look 100%, but I think it's worth the risk.

No Dayne Beams, which just reinforces most of our beliefs that he is in fact injured.

Good last training session.:thumbsu:

Pics;

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0141.jpg

Photo0139.jpg

Photo0138.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

GO PIES.:):thumbsu:

I completely forgot about Caff..... What happened to him!?

Thanks v much for the update Matty, just hope any risk we take with Jolls proves itself with the reward .

I have loved your optimism all year Matty, i'm more than a touch nervous, but if you say we will win, i am certainly on board!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Friday Training Session.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back