List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The article states;

"$200,000 a year in additional service agreement earnings for Fyfe's extensive media commitments as well as endorsements with club and AFL approved preferred sponsors."

Is that even part of the cap? Or is this part of that special service agreement that some premium players get (think Buddy gets it too). Might only be $1.2MM from the actual cap? Ambassador role or something like that?

ASA doesn't go towards the cap unless you exceed the ASA limit. Basically, if the article is correct, only 1.2 million would count against our TPP.

It's scary to say this but a combination if me wanting Fyfe to sign and Kim "monkey on a typewriter" Hagdorn getting some things right recently makes me believe it might be true.

Apparently:
1.4 mil a season (1.2mil + 200k for media and stuff)
3 or 4 years

It's fairly specific, so maybe??????????

Hagdorn warning:
http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...d-signs-new-dockers-deal-20170713-gxb2p6.html

"Fyfe has accepted a deal estimated to be in the region of $1.4 million a season and up to $6 million if his terms are over four years.

It is unclear though whether the 2015 Brownlow medallist has signed for three or four or more years."

Basically looks like Hagdorn has NFI, and just trying to get in first with the story.

The length of his deal leaves doors ajar for the 25-year-old to leave the Dockers late into his playing days or negotiate a final agreement to end his career as a Docker.

God Hagdorn is a f**kwit. I bet if you go read an article about NicNat's last contract signing it wouldn't talk about 'leaving the door ajar' for him to leave.

Scoop is 100% right again.

If Fyfe signs a deal for either 3 or 4 years, and if he doesn't sign another deal with Fremantle before the 3 or 4 years is up - you'd have to speculate that Fyfe would be out of contract, again!

Unless you read it in the West you wouldn't be able to figure out something like that for yourself.

God Hagdorn is a f**kwit. I bet if you go read an article about NicNat's last contract signing it wouldn't talk about 'leaving the door ajar' for him to leave.

So Hagdorn knows he's signed. But doesn't know if it's for 3 or 4 years? :rolleyes:

These parasites just feed off anything.

Hagdorn to Fyfe's manager - 'Come on buddy, give me the exclusive. Has he signed yet?'

Stride Sports - 'Same as last few weeks Kimbo. We're close, just like Fyfe, Ross and everyone else has said'

Hagdorn - 'Mate I need this, my credibility is at an all time low... tell me he's signed'

Stride Sports - 'When the time's right we'll let all appropriate people know at the same time that he's signed'

Hagdorn - 'Did you just say he's signed'

Stride Sports - 'What? No i said we'll let everyone know when he's signed'

Hagdorn - 'You just said he's signed again... thanks heaps mate!'

Stride Sports - 'Wait...Kim?... Kim?... you still there? FMD, here he goes again. Someone get Ross on the line and tell him to sit down'

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will probably be announced early next week monday or tuesday so it can get maximum coverage and exposure.

Friday is too late as everyone is focused on the games for the weekend. And the club wont be able to milk it as much.

AFL House this morning:
Did you hear Fyfe signed?
Sure did, now might be a good time to drop that affair news so it can be smothered by Fyfe talk by this evening.
Great idea, book a press conference for just after lunch

Ahh... What happened to the Fyfe story??

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back