Preview Game 263 - St Kilda v Port @ Marvel 30 Jun 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve a suspicion Rowan Marshall will do an absolute number on Port over there.

A 60 point + demolition might at least bring the board members to the table for an unscheduled chat.

Koch will spin a dignified loss as a great turning point, & a win as justification for standing by Ken in his darkest moment.

If you’re not a Saints supporter this week, I suggest you become one.

Time to put the mortgage on us to win. That's the closest thing I can do to pay Hinkley out. If we win I just continually reinvest until I'm either a millionaire or Hinkley is finally outta here.

My options regarding the toxicity of sports betting is taking a backseat for a bit.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Picture this:

Struggling out of the centre again as St. Kilda smalls harvest the quick chaos delivery out of the middle to score cheap goals.

Port work on turning it over in the back half and do so with some success but as usual, kick it down the throat of say, Josh Battle (who at the time was considered an either or for Marshall/Battle) as we trundle our way to 30 inside 50s to 60 for a score of about 5 goals to 12.

Ross Ball chokes us while Ken sits on the bench fondling his balls under his puffer jacket. The commentators start mulling that it will be ken's last game in charge.

------

Its not gonna happen, but Ross if you do one thing before you get axed yet again - rossball ports pissball into oblivion.

I know you will all blast me for this, but I've never wanted us to get spanked more than i do for this weekends game.
With the heat finally arriving on Ken in the media, he simply will not survive another spanking this week.

I know you will all blast me for this, but I've never wanted us to get spanked more than i do for this weekends game.
With the heat finally arriving on Ken in the media, he simply will not survive another spanking this week.
Na, I think the majority are aligned with you. Winning achieves nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah no blasting, this is the prevailing popular opinion among most of us, on this platform anyway.

I'd like to think at this very moment Riley Bonner is eating raw eggs and running up courthouse steps to the Rocky soundtrack

The good news is, even a win this week doesn’t help Hinkley much because it’s only the 14th placed Saints.

We can “respond” all we like this week but it’ll be nothing comparable to beating West Coast in Perth in 2019, the Swans at the SCG last year or Geelong at Kardina this year before they fell in a slump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back