Game Day Game Day Thread: 2nd Semi Final HAWKS VS BULLDOGS - 7.50pm AEST Friday ch7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to flush the poos and wees
Screen-shot-2014-08-24-at-7.02.21-PM.png

GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE UP!!!!!

here we go folks, dogs are going to run out rabid!

C'mon, dogs. Need Picko and Libba to set the scene. The last thing we can let Hodge and Lewis do is beat us up. Go hard early.

Very nervous.

Gday boys and girls .
Just popped in to wish you luck tonight in what is a massive game .
Can't help but feel we are close to handing on the baton now and I'm genuinely pleased that it's more than Likely to you tonight .
Grab it and don't drop the bloody thing !!!!!
Iv no interest in seeing a spoon feed GWS or Geelong side win it this yr .

It's your time !! God knows you have waited for a long time and done the hard yards as a club and supporter base .
Love your coach Love your side and love the way you play .

You win tonight .....go get them for the rest of the comp and the betterment of the game !!
Go Doggies

( clearly I do want to win thougho_O)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a BIG game.

The obscenity of Hawks "intimidation" by LH in particular, will be shown for what it is. A futile distraction from the real contest.

Go Doggies.

This is a BIG game.

The obscenity of Hawks "intimidation" by LH in particular, will be shown for what it is. A futile distraction from the real contest.

Go Doggies.

No better player on our team than Picken to nullify Hodges impact

About 1000 times more nervous already than i was last week. Its gonna be a long day.
Come on, Dogs. Big game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah same. Last week was a long shot. This week feels line ball which makes it feel worse! Nerves are only going to get worse each week we progress tho!

So, a ticketing question....

I didn't think I'd be able to go (wife had a prior commitment and society doesn't look too kindly on leaving a 2 and 4 year old on their own, unfortunately), but as of about an hour ago now I can. Result.

Just went to ticketek and when I try to select any ticket type it's adding about $100 to the price (category 5 should be $63 with handling fee, but is now $175).

Is this normal on game day for a final? Will it be the same if I rock up to the box office tonight?

I'd really like to be there, but nearly $200 for a pretty ordinary ticket is a little steep.

I have been at the 4 losses to Hawthorn

1961 GF got smashed after half time Kennedy commando's us belt us up
1985 first final they absolutely kill us abut 90 points we over rawed
1985 prelim final lost 10 points could have won it Hardy got killed by Matthews in last quarter
2008 first final got killed Budddy kicked 7

Surely it is time for a Bulldog win it is not 62 years but 55 since we first met in a final

So, a ticketing question....

I didn't think I'd be able to go (wife had a prior commitment and society doesn't look too kindly on leaving a 2 and 4 year old on their own, unfortunately), but as of about an hour ago now I can. Result.

Just went to ticketek and when I try to select any ticket type it's adding about $100 to the price (category 5 should be $63 with handling fee, but is now $175).

Is this normal on game day for a final? Will it be the same if I rock up to the box office tonight?

I'd really like to be there, but nearly $200 for a pretty ordinary ticket is a little steep.
That doesn't seem right. Have you got other tickets in the cart? You might need to go back out and try again.

That doesn't seem right. Have you got other tickets in the cart? You might need to go back out and try again.

Tried it a couple of times now, although just found out there was a ticketek upgrade last night so might be a bug in there somewhere. Will try again in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back