Game Thread vs Pies (typo: means Freo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Game Thread vs Pies

This is sad, Bryan, Dawes, Swan, Shaw, dam I don't think I can be bothered writing all the players having a shocker.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO LIFT

Worst game of footy ever played in the history of history.

Might go down and See the VFL game and they would be better then our Crap AFL Side

Every one of our players have been spraying it everywhere. Every single one of our players would have at least 3-4 complete shanks.

McCarthy has been good in the first half but has cooled down, Stanley has been good with his attack on the ball. Anthony has also been very good with his defensive pressure.

All our usual players who normally do well are playing shite.

Davis is the best player at our club when fully fit

Our F50 defensive pressure is non existant. To many players just putting in half arsed efforts.
Stanley has tried hard, and I think could get a lot better with experience in the 1s.
Cook has been unsighted for most of the night.
Fraser has played probably the worst game I have ever seen from him.
Pendles looks slow and uniterested.
Rhyce has had no influence at all.
Swanny looks tired and like he is thinking about next week.
Presti is gaaaaawn.
Big Jack has been trying hard all night.
Leon has been an absolute star.

We are really missing the leadership of Scotty and Wakes. The guys look confused and unsure of where they should be. Our set plays, and running formation is all over the place. Too many opposition players are being left unmarked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are they even Trying?

I have been against bringing back dids and Heater for the finals but after seeing this I might be convinced to bring them back.

Fraser is a disgrace.

I hear you all saying get rid of O'Bree, Lockyer, R.Shaw and even ALAN ****ING DIDAK??

But never have I heard that we should trade off Fraser.

He should not be wearing the black and white :mad:

Anyone who knows anything about our club knows that this is not embarrassing. It is a very young side trying to learn how to play together. They are tired, and on the road without most of our leaders.
I am not worried at all about where our club is heading.

Wakes
Scott Burns
H.Shaw
Didak
Thomas
Rocca

Think about it, before looking up and wondering when the sky is about to cave in on your head.
This is not our year, any finals experience will benifit the younguns, but I don't give 2 shits how far we get.
We are just gearing up boys.

Our F50 defensive pressure is non existant. To many players just putting in half arsed efforts.
Stanley has tried hard, and I think could get a lot better with experience in the 1s.
Cook has been unsighted for most of the night.
Fraser has played probably the worst game I have ever seen from him.
Pendles looks slow and uniterested.
Rhyce has had no influence at all.
Swanny looks tired and like he is thinking about next week.
Presti is gaaaaawn.
Big Jack has been trying hard all night.
Leon has been an absolute star.

We are really missing the leadership of Scotty and Wakes. The guys look confused and unsure of where they should be. Our set plays, and running formation is all over the place. Too many opposition players are being left unmarked.
Agree with most, but Presti hs kept his oppenent Cambell to 5 touches, how is he gone?

Pathetic display, must really be resting for finals next week as apart from David, no one else tonight is worth a grain of salt.

How long has the hands in the back rule been around? We still don't seem to get it as we seem to give plenty of free kicks away.

And McCarthy shows a bit, but c'mon kid, learn to keep your feet, your slipping everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Thread vs Pies (typo: means Freo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back