Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At some point during the week, surely our coaching staff figure out where each of our 18 players are as we clear out of defence, because without fail we kick it to where we are heavily outnumbered. We have the same amount of players as the opposition so HOW THE **** DID NEWMAN JUST DO IT AGAIN

If I were Adelaide, I'd kick a point because you know the ball is going to come straight back to you after a kick-in. Instant 7 point play each time.

:rolleyes:

FFS Richmond.

Couldn't close out the game again.... Played a good 1st half but our second half has been pretty average! What is a matter with Tambo, he severely lacks confidence!!! I hope we dont roll over and get beat by 40 points.. need to stick in this..

They given you a chance boys have to grab it but our captain turns it over from the kickout and his man takes the mark on the lead, FML.

tambling plays as if its his first game. just get rid of him. Would it have mattered if he ever played a game for Richmond or if he never plays again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Polo has got to be the biggest sick **** in our team. A real ****ing hero. I mean, why punch someone after the play? Why do it you moron?

Go get pissed tonight Polo. I'm sick of you.

Ok this is out of control. Sack every single person at our club if we still have this kick in issue next week because it is objectively the most ******ed issue of any club i have ever seen play any sport and yet we have apparently done nothing to rectify it

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back