Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling should be shot, it all started when the ****ing useless ****wit of a footballer handballed straight to an Adelaide player costing us a goal.

**** I hope he he is traded at seasons end.

Newman is a disgrace! Get him out of defence and make him work in the midfield. You're a ****en HACK of a captain!

Patience is wearing thing with Tambling. Just a plodder.

BT **** off with the Dukes shit now. It's so old it's not ****en funny!

McGuane two games in two days and he put in.....**** they kick 7 goals in three quarters and at least eight in twenty minutes, essendon, and hawthorn are gonna skin us

Pub time.

**** you Richmond, **** you. If I wanted 3 terms of effort I would watch Ice hockey. So sick of this "most is good enough" attitude.

ok vickery what the F*CK are you doing you suck balls so much have u even touched the ball in a ruck contest?
As for polak he is an undersized hack.
polo and mcguane can **** off.
hardwick can too....any coach who has that kick in plan can go f*ck himself what a w***er. Got rid of patto who can ruck better than this hack vickery. F*CK YOU RICHMOND F*CK YOU I WANT EVERYONE INVOLVED SACKED.

:rolleyes:COULD be worse ... I'm at work listening to it on the radion and could only get the totally biased Adelaide radio station coverage.
A f****** disgraceful commentary!!!
Think it's safe to say that we are actually worse than I give us credit for!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok vickery what the F*CK are you doing you suck balls so much have u even touched the ball in a ruck contest?
As for polak he is an undersized hack.
polo and mcguane can **** off.
hardwick can too....any coach who has that kick in plan can go f*ck himself what a w***er. Got rid of patto who can ruck better than this hack vickery. F*CK YOU RICHMOND F*CK YOU I WANT EVERYONE INVOLVED SACKED.
Because he is no good.

We have no chance this week. Very bad team selection, poor structure. Too small, too many poorly skilled players. 10 goal win to Adelaide on the cards if they turn up. Watch BF going into meltdown when we get smashed by the 15th team on the ladder who are also winless.

Pretty much spot on with what I said. You only had to look at the squads to predict this.

contest for 3 quarters. lose by 50 points. what a f***ing joke. i rather get smashed for 4 quarters.

heartless effort tigers. you bunch of f***ing hacks dont deserve such loyal supporters when you continuely serve up this tripe.

Sick of the floggings!

Yeh great we lead at qtr time and half time and we were 5pts down at 3qtr time, but seriously! 50pts! for F*** Sake! finish a game off for once then maybe the kids will get in the habit of fighting a game out till the end!

starting to lose patience! im happy to pay my membership because i love the club but untill i see the positive signs consistently on the field im not going unless my mates are shouting the drinks all night!

Why can't this shitty team selection panel also accept that Matt White will NEVER be anything more then SHIT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back