Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our games are like U12 matches. You know how with those sort of age groups you regularly have those 150-0 type matches where no one from the opposition really touches the ball. We are like that, except we are usually able to stop it from happening an entire game. And we are probably worse than an U12 side. We should form a Bigfooty XXII and challenge Richmond to a match. I'd be fairly confident. I'll also be captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone get me a drink. Shut up BT you absolute moron, 'no ones left, these guys want to sing the song after the game'. No shit you ********, not many people leave when their team is about to win its first game for the season.

Our games are like U12 matches. You know how with those sort of age groups you regularly have those 150-0 type matches where no one from the opposition really touches the ball. We are like that, except we are usually able to stop it from happening an entire game. And we are probably worse than an U12 side. We should form a Bigfooty XXII and challenge Richmond to a match. I'd be fairly confident. I'll also be captain.

Mate im 51 and i reckon i could run a game out, i might need oxygen at regular intervals....but.

We have kicked 7 goals. Again.
Essendon will ream us by 120 points in a fortnight. Their all-out offensive gameplan is perfectly suited to slot their ***** right into our arseholes.
You just made me laugh in this dark dark time.

i dont know whats worse, getting blown out off the water from the start and know we cant win. Or getting my hopes up and have those crushed.

please please get rid of dean polo.thinks he is greg williams, baulking and weaving, gets caught and costs us time and time again.don't even want to see him at coburg.

Yeah Polo is really dissapointing. Have seen him out a fair bit over the years smashing the piss with Kayne Pettifer and a few others. You gotta question how dumb the guy has to be to cheap shot Douglas....all it could have done was give away a free kick. He can p*** off because even though i think he could be a good player he wont'

The 04 draft was the biggest waste of time bar Deledio. I think maybe McGuane as well at pick 36 but the top 20 WOW!!

God we need a Kurt Tippett and we have one in Ben Griffiths if his shoulders can come good!!!

I Put money on total points under 180.5 surely I am home but **** ME someone please tell me whats left on the clock as SEN dont tell me anything!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday discussion/vent thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back