Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously? How pathetic.

What are they going to do if he wins us a premiership? Shut the whole site down?

Hipster w@nkers more interested in their own identity as supporters of 'the alternative club' than they are in success for our team. Winning is so mainstream man! A coach like Lyon must be their worst nightmare.
I might head over there and get myself banned again.

Just watching the replay and there's no way that 50 at the start of the 2nd qtr was against Crowley, or if it was it was the worst 50 in history and that umpire should get sacked.

After Harvey takes his original free (which they conveniently didn't show a replay of) he starts to jog towards Crowls on the edge of the screen and is still about 2 metres away when the ump blows his whistle for the 50.

Crowls doesn't even touch Harvey until after the 50 has been paid, so unless it was a pre-emptive strike by the ump (let's face it, nothing would surprise us with AFL umpires) it was unfair on Crowls to cop the blame.

What are they going to do if he wins us a premiership? Shut the whole site down?.

Won't be necessary to shut down the site due to the inevitable apocalypse that will follow a freo premiership

Just watched the 4th quarter again.

Seeing B. Scott carry on like a petulant 6 year old school girl when we started to really kick away from them was a thing of beauty.

What a tosser!

The upper lip starts to tremble ... next thing you know, here come the tears!

bscott.png

Must be this year, then.
2012, it'd fit...

Of course, assuming that the last couple months performance has been, as mooted, the result of the players learning Ross Lyon's (surprisingly more offensive) game plan, then you have a good shot at going deep this year, but 2013 might be the year for you guys. Reckon us, Adelaide and Sydney are about to start breaking the Victorian stranglehold of the last several years...

2012, it'd fit...

Of course, assuming that the last couple months performance has been, as mooted, the result of the players learning Ross Lyon's (surprisingly more offensive) game plan, then you have a good shot at going deep this year, but 2013 might be the year for you guys. Reckon us, Adelaide and Sydney are about to start breaking the Victorian stranglehold of the last several years...

Nah, with the loss/decline of Cox, Kerr and Glass in coming years, you guys will be crippled.

Nah, with the loss/decline of Cox, Kerr and Glass in coming years, you guys will be crippled.
Our coming demise is greatly exaggerated. ;) We'll be having crazy pitched derbies for a number of years to come, don't you worry about that. Much like Arcassius notes, you guys are in the same boat but I think both WA teams will get through it relatively unscathed. Veteran players retiring and young players maturing are thankfully both part of life in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously? How pathetic.

What are they going to do if he wins us a premiership? Shut the whole site down?

Hipster w@nkers more interested in their own identity as supporters of 'the alternative club' than they are in success for our team. Winning is so mainstream man! A coach like Lyon must be their worst nightmare.

Check the site before believing stuff like this. Just not true. I don't understand the Dockerland hate on here but only on BF do you get one group of supporters lining up another group. Some people here would be a better fit on EFH in my view.

It would be pretty hard for me to check which threads have been deleted unless Shane gives me mod privileges.
No but you can check on the threads that are still there...including all the posts where people think Lyon is the greatest thing since sliced bread. They're not hard to find. More stuff gets made up on here about Dockerland than it does about the eagles. I generally don't comment but its seriously p***weak by some.

It would be pretty hard for me to check which threads have been deleted unless Shane gives me mod privileges.

I used to post there a bit, frustrated the hell out of me the way he deleted every third post, so I came to greener pastures. He has his favourites who he lets slide, he'll delete most things he disagrees with, however often he'll delete threads/posts just to keep things tidy. It's still bloody stupid, but it's not always malicious or because he's on a 'censorship quest'. Like I said, stupid way to run things, but not as bad as some make out.

I used to post there a bit, frustrated the hell out of me the way he deleted every third post, so I came to greener pastures. He has his favourites who he lets slide, he'll delete most things he disagrees with, however often he'll delete threads/posts just to keep things tidy. It's still bloody stupid, but it's not always malicious or because he's on a 'censorship quest'. Like I said, stupid way to run things, but not as bad as some make out.

Actually, he deletes posts from everybody. I don't know anybody who escapes. I don't agree with most of it but that said, its still one of the funniest footy sites around

Actually, he deletes posts from everybody. I don't know anybody who escapes. I don't agree with most of it but that said, its still one of the funniest footy sites around

Perhaps what looks like people not getting deleted are just so regular that it looks like it ... if that makes sense. It's been a while since I've been there so it could be slightly different too. BTW, also agree on the humour side of things, but the rest of the setup is so poorly handled by Shane I just give it a miss all together these days.

Perhaps what looks like people not getting deleted are just so regular that it looks like it ... if that makes sense. It's been a while since I've been there so it could be slightly different too. BTW, also agree on the humour side of things, but the rest of the setup is so poorly handled by Shane I just give it a miss all together these days.

Let me think about that:confused:

Its the same on any site. You go there, you get deleted. You come here, you get buttplugger35. Hard to tell whats more annoying some days, but there ya go

Blog: A Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis.

Forum: A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Dockerland is nothing more than a vehicle for Shane to express/instill his views. I prefer the forum format personally, I have my own ideas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back