Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, here we go:

Bock, get some skills. Horrific 'kick' and then he tackles Armstrong in an attempt to look like he had no prior, summed up an awesome 10 seconds.

Reilly, Doughty, please hit teammates on their CHESTS when they are 20 metres away.

Goodwin, arguably worst on ground, shocking. Edwards no better.

Cook should be our 2nd ruckman, TOA style.

Stevens has been okay, Douglas was okay, Maric good early but faded. Dangerfield pretty good. Jaensch good, obviously hasn't won any contested footy but at least every touch has hit a teammate, ditto Armstrong bar that one handball.

Our leadership group, I overhead someone call them the 'leadersh... group', you know the dots.

McLeod is the only one I want to play on.

We're embarrassing, soft, insipid, have no game plan, can't tackle, have no players with passion, have too many players with big ego's, we're rubbish and will be lucky to win 5 matches. I had mates go over to this game, I feel so sorry for them.

I refuse to watch this shit. Turned off halfway through the quarter, looks like that was a good call. Might go and watch the 97 prelim, I heard the Crows played some type of game resembling footy back then?

well not really, for the first 2 and 1/2 qtrs they were completly absent....

Don't go THAT far, there's still Richmond.

Got to say, that we are presently playing worse than Richmond. I don't care that we've got 1 win more than them, we seriously are worse than they are. For 3/4 last week they showed great determination and in the end ran out of legs.

In the first ten minutes tonight it looked like we were going to go on from last week but as soon as the Roos turned up the pressure (and used the corridor) we fell to pieces. So very disappointing, and so very disheartening.

Can't blame the coach for an insipid performance such as this, but something has to be done. I hope Craig tears them all a new one at half time.

the first 5 minutes of the game adelaide dominated and in that time north melbournes coach totally worked out our game plan and has dominated us since

Got to say, that we are presently playing worse than Richmond. I don't care that we've got 1 win more than them, we seriously are worse than they are. For 3/4 last week they showed great determination and in the end ran out of legs.

In the first ten minutes tonight it looked like we were going to go on from last week but as soon as the Roos turned up the pressure (and used the corridor) we fell to pieces. So very disappointing, and so very disheartening.

Can't blame the coach for an insipid performance such as this, but something has to be done. I hope Craig tears them all a new one at half time.
Hold on jenny. You never place any blame on NC for losses and yet for wins he's the greatest thing ever. You can't have it both ways.

the youngsters have let us down badly. no skills, no pressure, won't take the game on.

so much for those posters who say play them and we'll be great. proven wrong. foreseeably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1

Allbetsroff, you childish ranting posts are of a spoiled brat "supporter".
Grow up or take it elsewhere.

How about no? :)

This is a public forum and I am entitled to voice my opinion as long as I am not personally attacking other posters, which I am not. You're certainly entitled to not agree with my opinion, but you're also entitled to not read it.

the youngsters have let us down badly. no skills, no pressure, won't take the game on.

so much for those posters who say play them and we'll be great. proven wrong. foreseeably.

so that another ******** post of the year nominee

I would suggest that the older brigade are the ones doing the letting down

Indeed, he has to get angry. 10 times as angry as he was with Maric last year against Geelong.

Honestly Drummond, I'd find it very hard to blame Craig for this pathetic effort tonight. He's not the one out there kicking or handballing or making bad decisions.

But if there's evidence to prove the boys have lost faith in him, and that alone is the reason they are serving up this slop, then I'd have to reconsider. To me, at the moment, I believe they have lost all faith and belief IN THEMSELVES. It's a massive mental issue. Massive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back