Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyd saying we need a player playing out of the goal square.

Clarko and barker and everyone should be heavily scrutinised regardless of whether we make finals. Never seen such a talent loaded team play so pathetically.

Don't know how Barker still has a job regardless. Shithouse at St Kilda, now ruined the best forward line in the comp. Bring in an outsider FFS.

Without signalling out individual players what is that we have to do to turn this game back around and if not win it (dreaming) at least get some respectability back.

Not looking forward to playing Melbourne next week - supporting the hawks is such a roller coaster ride

We are slow. We bomb long to contests yet are not prepared to chase when our poor skills come back to haunt us.

Our senior players are letting this club down.

Kieran Jack is dominating, needs to be shut down, if Jetta could kick it would be 10 goals plus atm

Despite everything he has done this year, I don't think Hodge can be considered a great player until he learns how to beat a tag

to make things worse One HD are pretending that the game is broadcast HD. Its definitely shitty SD broadcast today.Lying prix......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy went half arsed, yet Benny kept going and made a goal out of nothing.

Buddy needs to be dragged.

I can't watch this. We are insipid. Most gutless performance I've seen since the Bulldogs game last year. Thanks for ruining my day

Can't watch this any more. This not our Hawks playing..I am so embarrassed, this is CRAP football...If we lose by 12 goals it will be a miracle..And Lane and Underwood...hate their commentary...
So, our defender kicks a goal...Says a lot for our forward line!!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back