Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stratts to full forward! Do it Clarko!

Seriously, pathetic effort, particularly from the midfield. Lewis, Mitchell and Sewell need to get on their bikes!

Without signalling out individual players what is that we have to do to turn this game back around and if not win it (dreaming) at least get some respectability back.

Not looking forward to playing Melbourne next week - supporting the hawks is such a roller coaster ride

It would be nice to win a clearance, also would be good to occasionally lay a tackle. Not leave players unmarked would help. Maybe playing big forwards from inside the 50 and it would be really really great to see players - all of them, no any of them actually go for the ball rather than spectating or thinking about who they are going to vote for in the next election

I've tossed away the stubbies.

Need something stronger to bend my mind enough so I can get through this game.

Anyone know of any crystal-meth dealers around Melbourne? I figure it's a good time to try the stuff. It make make the game fun.

Also, seriously, our coaches have killed our talented list.

Burgoyne, sewell, mitch, hodge, buddy, roughy, changa, birchall, guerra, young, ozzy
Shouldn't be losing to
Keiran jack, trent dennis-lane, heath grundy, moore, kennedy, jetta, mcglyn, rhys shaw, bevan

How many guys have been sidestepped today!? They take on the Hawthorn tackler and beat him EVERY TIME.

God it is infuriating. No ideas, no clearance players, no ability to match it with the Swans bodies.

Paid $6 USD and got up at 6am for this (I`m in Norway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been one of the most positive posters in here for a long time even during the 6 game losing streak, but i,m off now this it crap, we are playing like a team that does not want to play finals we are playing like a team with issues all over again.

Without signalling out individual players what is that we have to do to turn this game back around and if not win it (dreaming) at least get some respectability back.

Not looking forward to playing Melbourne next week - supporting the hawks is such a roller coaster ride

Need structure. We arrive to every contest a little too late - need to dictate where the ball goes by being in position & leading to advantage

Jayd19 you seem to only post when we're losing.

Definitely a troll.

The team deserves everythingnthey get, shepp. I never leave games early, but I would leave this game by half time. No heart deserves no supporters.

Don't know how Barker still has a job regardless. Shithouse at St Kilda, now ruined the best forward line in the comp. Bring in an outsider FFS.

Completely agree. I was amazed he's dodged so many bullets. He must be another of Clarko's Favourites.

Just look at St. Kilda's and Hawthorns forward output with and without Barker. It's shocking.

The team deserves everythingnthey get, shepp. I never leave games early, but I would leave this game by half time. No heart deserves no supporters.

I'm not defending the side this is the worst we've looked for a while but that poster only shows up when we're losing.

He said Hodge cant be considered a great or something like that. Definitely a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back