Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We always kick to 2 on 1's and they have numbers everywhere. Utter laziness.

We needs the media to knock us apart this week

Roughead out marked by Richards lol just lol
In fairness to Roughead the ball fell to Richards side of the contest, and all he had to do was push off Roughie to mark it.

I have an idea
Q Why don't we play our twin towers out of the Goal square, and tell every other player to move out, congest the midfield with players and run into the forward 50 when we kick it in there.

Sorry.... game plan is locked in at the start of the game and can't be changed [Clarko]

Without Rioli, we have nobody who can tackle & create plays on the turnover, chase down players & take the game on. Rioli is crucial to us having any play making run, at all. Full stop.

Come on HAWKS.

64-23.

41 points at HT. We needs to win the next quarter by 18 points and we can get back in...IF..IF we get a rocket up our arses and change this match

Re: Pathetic

****en 'A' grade midfield???? $$$$$$$$$$$$ vs Output not comparative in my view...

smashed in the clearances last week and getting absolutely belted this week....

come on, show some ****en nuts ffs :confused:

1/2 to go....

I'm not defending the side this is the worst we've looked for a while but that poster only shows up when we're losing.

He said Hodge cant be considered a great or something like that. Definitely a troll.

Seeing as we haven't been in front at all, I'd say everyone on this board is only posting when we're losing.

Not knowing a lot about football, my query is, if your playing a tagging role and your getting your ass handed to you on a plate, why then would a coach continue to persist with said tag instead of allowing them to play their own game and play attacking football instead of negating football and therefore making your opponent more accountable.

this team is weak above the shoulders. you can see it in there eyes, nobody is trying to pump up or encourage eachother, they have just dropped there shoulders. Seriously concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embarassing to watch. Considering swicthing off soon. Can't handle the Hawks playing lazy uninspired football. A lot at stake and the Hawks simply aren't responding. All this BS about Clarko and his coaching crew....what the hell do you want them to do???? It's the 22 out there wearing the brown and gold that need to step up and no one else.

And agree with most of the posts, Tim Allen and Kelli Underwood are bloody pathetic and painfull to listen too....not helped by the way we're playing either.

Sh*t, another goal at half time.....we're gone.

Might go outside and mow the lawn

WHO THE HELL LOSES CONFIDENCE WITH A DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG WHY ARE WE PLAYING LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

why are we the most frustrating team in the AFL!

Two hawks to one in a marking contest with seconds to go. Hawk takes out other hawk, Kennedy gathers and goals. That just about sums it up. Pathetic joke.

WHO THE HELL LOSES CONFIDENCE WITH A DRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG WHY ARE WE PLAYING LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

why are we the most frustrating team in the AFL!
haha, mate, you would'nt want to be a Richmond supporter.

Not knowing a lot about football, my query is, if your playing a tagging role and your getting your ass handed to you on a plate, why then would a coach continue to persist with said tag instead of allowing them to play their own game and play attacking football instead of negating football and therefore making your opponent more accountable.

This sounds to logical Couch Potato, there is no way you can be part of the coaching panel.

rioli is not the difference! we had him last week and yet we still played like shit!

man... its so frustrating being a freakin hawks supporter! how are we so pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back