Preview Gameday Thread - Hawthorn vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How funny is it that Rioli get the free then goals not from Goodes grabbing his shirt, into his back, taken high (take a pick) but from Rioli laying a great tackle.

Protected species. :rolleyes:

images

YESSSSS Buddy kicks one home....and so are we surely:D
Don't be so sure. Assuming Bailey will be subbed it means Roughy is going to have to really compete against Mumford (not that he hasn't been, but now he'll be relatively alone). Just hope we can hold out, we've got a nice buffer at least.

EDIT: Ok, it's a very nice buffer...but having seen Adelaide have a 78 point turn around against them in a half still makes me wary.

I wouldn't care if we were ten goals up, I'm not going to breathe easy until the final siren's gone. You can never tell with Sydney at the SCG. :(

Which Melbourne stations is the game on? And what's the story with big Bailey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at our 2nd win in 17 YEARS at the SCG according to Bruce. How pathetic is that.

Comon Hawkers, one more QTR to go. No better way to break the hoodoo by flogging the bastards!

Ind what's the story with big Bailey?

Doesn't look serious to me. Looked to have just taken a high knock in a contest. Trainers/Clarkson didn't look too concerned when he was on the bench and they were definately NOT looking at his knees. :thumbsu:

I think he'll be alright. Might be the one to get subbed to play on the safe side I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back