News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

mitch-robinson-BDO-620.jpg

You'd have to think given how long it's taken for this to come out, perhaps Robbo wasn't completely honest with the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showed up for the recovery session that same morning so it would be pretty safe to say he was not drinking and/or pissed off his head.

Real heroes though these 4 guys belting Garlett who is about 50kg wringing wet. I bet they would not of gone near him if Robbo was there.......
But he was!

Yawn. Yes they should not have been out at 5am but I can tell you, they're not the only footballers to do that.

Doesn't give anyone the right to fracture a guy's eye socket.

So we have our own Heath Shaw/Didak incident it looks like

So I'm guessing maybe Robbo wasnt given the all clear to be out, was out, got involved obviously helping out Garlett, decided to try and hide it from the club and Garlett has done the same

Not sure what this means for the both of them

So I'm guessing maybe Robbo wasnt given the all clear to be out, was out, got involved obviously helping out Garlett, decided to try and hide it from the club and Garlett has done the same

Wasn't Didak drink driving? Hardly comes close.

It means not great
Also means they are team mates
Side by side

Showed up for the recovery session that same morning so it would be pretty safe to say he was not drinking and/or pissed off his head.

Real heroes though these 4 guys belting Garlett who is about 50kg wringing wet. I bet they would not of gone near him if Robbo was there.......
Apparently "robbo" was there.

It means not great
Also means they are team mates
Side by side

Team mates?

What team are they apart of again? The team they were both lying to throughout the week as this played out on the media?

Nobody would begrudge Robbo for getting involved when Jeff got attached, but lying about it for a week afterwards to the club is a major no no

Remove this Banner Ad

News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back