News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess we ask our players to standby each other on the field, the same should happen off the field. I dont know the circumstances but the 5k fine for robbo indicates that the club thinks they were protecting each other from tossers. Out at 5am = 5k fine for mine. The club handled this well.

To the usual BS from Caroline Wilson, piss off and report something positive for a change.

I'm not fussed Robbo or Jeffy were in a fight. As I said originally that's just icing on the cake.

Maybe I'm just really conservative - but for a guy who is serving his 3rd suspension this year (total of 5 games), should he really be out until 5am?

Don't even get me started on him not telling the club until the media caught onto it and he was forced to come clean.

How the **** do you hide a fractured eye socket? Seriously getting sick of this year and all the shit this club had dished up to the supporters! It could go downhill real quick if we have another one much like it next year

He clearly lied about his he acquired the injury. I doubt Robbo would be able to hide such an injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I hope the club deal with these 2 accordingly, trade! Who cares what we get for them just package them off to somewhere else and let another team deal with their shit.
They were out late, not hanging out with Toby Mitchell and Mick Gatto.

Always the same people with the meltdowns.

mitch-robinson-BDO-620.jpg

God there's some peanuts out there. What the hell do people gain by attacking others on social media?
You're being kind calling them peanuts. There are a number of football followers out there who are morons. They are such lowlife, that attacking others on social media makes them feel better about themselves.

Yes Jeffy & Robbo are total dills for being out so bloody late, but they don't deserve being harassed by gutter crawlers.

He clearly lied about his he acquired the injury. I doubt Robbo would be able to hide such an injury.
How do you get a fractured eye socket outside of contact sport or a punch-on?
Must have some really gullible dingbats in the Carlton Football Dept.

"Can't train today coach"
"Why not Robbo"
"Got a fractured eye socket"
"That's bad luck, Jeffy hurt his head last night too"
"Wow, that is bad luck for Jeffy. On his birthday and everything"
"Yeh. You boys head out for his b'day, being besties and all?"
"Nah. Stayed in and watched Full House re-runs"
"Haha, John Stamos is awesome. So how'd you hurt your head? You're suspended at the moment, right?"
"Yeah, 3rd time this year"
"So, how'd you hurt yourself?"
"Oh. Right. Wellllll... OK, me and the missus were laughing so hard at the Full House re-runs that I fell off the couch and bumped my head on the side table"
"That's pretty unlucky. Lachie has a busted face as well."
"Really? How'd that happen?"
"Not too sure at the moment. He copped a knock in the last qtr against Freo, but who knows - he might have fallen off his couch over the wkend as well"

Last edited:
God there's some peanuts out there. What the hell do people gain by attacking others on social media?
Watch ABC2 Dirty Laundry Live by any chance?

If you think Carlton fans are feral... There was apparently a twitter shitstorm about a jokey comment one of the Wayanseses made about aussie Delta's dance moves. Ms Goodrem handled it with much more grace than her 'fans'.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back