News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

why can't we just keep him.............or more specifically - why won't he just stay? :(

Late second rounder is more my thinking Harks, somewhere in that 30-36 bracket.

They're not numbers that bring a smile to ones face but it's all relative, I guess.

Ironically though Garlett has had a lot of attention brought onto him this week and as bleak as things may have been beforehand, things can change through trying situations.
This weekends game may tell us exactly where Jeff is at..................geez, I hope he kills it.

why can't we just keep him.............or more specifically - why won't he just stay? :(

Might not be his decision now, Malthouse is a hard-arse (for the right reasons) and doesn't suffer fools gladly. One thing we can categorically acknowledge is that he is going to build a list that meets his criteria.

Its hard to know with any sort of accuracy where Garlett sits in this plan but given his lack of senior game time this year coupled with the comments about the late-night incident, I wouldn't be too confident of him being retained.

I had been told Jeffy was offered a contract & told he was in our plans.....but that was before his late night outing.

I had been told Jeffy was offered a contract & told he was in our plans.....but that was before his late night outing.

Jeff doesn't want to be with us..............that's the problem.

Thing is though that this situation may be one of those things if handled well, could make some difference. Who knows?

Jeff doesn't want to be with us..............that's the problem.

Thing is though that this situation may be one of those things if handled well, could make some difference. Who knows?

I know Jeffy doesn't want to be with us. Hence why I originally said 'why won't he just stay' :p

I love Jeffy. This one's going to hurt.

How far "before" are we talking though ??

Recently or very early in the season ??

A few weeks ago.

Doesn't change anything though. Firstly - I could be wrong. Secondly - it's pretty well known Jeffy wants out :cry::cry:

It ain't over.......................'til it's over.

Am I going to be sued for plagiarism?

This guy wants his lyric back :

images

A few weeks ago.

Doesn't change anything though. Firstly - I could be wrong. Secondly - it's pretty well known Jeffy wants out :cry::cry:

Yes, you could be wrong ............ and it wouldn't be the first time either. ;)

Thing is though, if he wants out and the club wants him out (that bit I'm speculating on) then it would need some sort of miracle to turn that all around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not numbers that bring a smile to ones face but it's all relative, I guess.

Ironically though Garlett has had a lot of attention brought onto him this week and as bleak as things may have been beforehand, things can change through trying situations.
This weekends game may tell us exactly where Jeff is at..................geez, I hope he kills it.

Clear his mind
He is worth 29-35
Make it happen or get a professional in
Big pre season and we have a ready made foal sneak
Will work perfect with hendo n Boyd

A few weeks ago.

How is it well known? This is the first ive heard of it.

I would say we want him gone and he knows it, and maybe because we arent gifting him games like Ratten did he wants out, but certainly the horse (the club) came before the cart (jeffy) on this one.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2014-08-07/carlton-football-club-statement

Carlton player Mitch Robinson will miss 3-4 weeks after scans revealed he has suffered a fractured eye socket.

The injury was sustained in the early hours of Sunday morning, following an altercation in the city, when Robinson was with teammate Jeff Garlett.

Neither Robinson or Garlett have been charged over the incident and the Club’s primary concern is the welfare of both players.

However, Robinson and Garlett breached the Club’s code of conduct and both players have been sanctioned. Robinson, who is unavailable to play due to injury, has been fined $5,000 while Garlett was withdrawn from this weeks’ selection considerations and fined $2,500.

Now Robbo has been linked and gee this came out late.

Very confusing as to why it took till now after Jeffy was hung in the presses for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Garlett & Robinson involved in Brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back