Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 1300 page shitfight thread. (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we still have 2 years to trade for one? Is that right?
No, you need to trade for and use a 1st rounder next year or the AFL will inflict their usual manner of horrible punishment slap on the wrist on you.

No, you need to trade for and use a 1st rounder next year or the AFL will inflict their usual manner of horrible punishment slap on the wrist on you.

Geelong needs to trade in one for next year.
That's not entirely correct. We still have 2 years to bring in a first round selection along with our 2018 first rounder. :D

Time to concern yourselves with your own club and the worst trade period in the history of the game. :thumbsu:

While we're competing for a premiership next year you're shovelling shit uphill with the also-rans, and having traded away your entire future for a bloke with no knee caps and a slow plodder who'll find it hard with no stars around him for support like he had at Sydney.

There was all this talk of giving him a statue outside Kardinia Park, which would've been massively overrating him. 3 non-consecutive flags has been bettered twice in the last 15 years alone.
Pfft most of his best choices were father/sons and Selwood was a lucky gamble because other clubs were scared off by his injury. Almost everything he's drafted since has been of the potato variety which would explain why Chris Scott no longer trusts him with a 1st round pick.

Graham Wright shits all over him so hard that its not even a contest.

While we're competing for a premiership next year you're shovelling shit uphill with the also-rans, and having traded away your entire future for a bloke with no knee caps and a slow plodder who'll find it hard with no stars around him for support like he had at Sydney.
No, you're competing to make up the numbers because you won't get remotely close to GWS. Best you can hope for is a runner-up participation award.

Speaking of shit and slow plodders, what a wonderfully accurate description of your forwardline. Best of luck with Aaron Black. :$

No, you're competing to make up the numbers because you won't get remotely close to GWS. Best you can hope for is a runner-up participation award.

Speaking of shit and slow plodders, what a wonderfully accurate description of your forwardline. Best of luck with Aaron Black. :$

Hang on, a minute or so ago you ignorantly assumed we needed to trade in a first round selection next year so why the deflection.

As for your post, your opinion holds no weight at all these days... you speak that much shit your stupidity trolling is now tedious.

I'd be worried about Hawthorns depth if he makes it to 50 games.

You shouldn't worry about anything Hawthorn related mate. Neither the Hawks or the Cats are finishing top 4 next season. The question becomes which list is in better shape to make that happen in 2018?

I don't see a great deal of potential in any of the Cats youth not named Gregson or Murdoch. Naikatoo (or whatever) has done nothing to live up-to his billing amongst Cats fans. Of those in the prime of their career, obviously Dangerfield and Selwood are elite. But Duncan has been steadily declining. Menzel needs to find consistency. Guthrie I rate, but ideally he is a back pocket or HBF if you have midfield depth, you don't. Hawkins looks just about cooked, he is an old 27 year old! I notice Dawes was delisted at 28, hmm...

Spin it any which way you like. But the Hawks have won 4 of the past 4 of the past 9 premierships. The cats 3 of the past 10. Both have been incredible successful, however the Hawks will go down as one of the greatest ever by way of a winning three in a row. The cats will be fondly remembered, but history will not look back on them as one of the greatest. That space is reserved for teams that have gone back to back to back or greater...

Hang on, a minute or so ago you ignorantly assumed we needed to trade in a first round selection next year so why the deflection.

As for your post, your opinion holds no weight at all these days... you speak that much shit your stupidity trolling is now tedious.
Claiming Geelong is shit is never a deflection, it is a statement of fact. As for opinions that hold no weight I struggle to think of one less respected on this board than yours.. Catscratch's perhaps,though at least he's amusing. You on the other hand are nothing more than a predictably repetitive git.

Claiming Geelong is shit is never a deflection, it is a statement of fact. As for opinions that hold no weight I struggle to think of one less respected on this board than yours.. Catscratch's perhaps,though at least he's amusing. You on the other hand are nothing more than a predictably repetitive git.
Was that a nerve I just hit? :D

You realise the team that finishes 1st is in the Top 4? o_O
Why am I not surprised to read that from you, Mr. "Cam Guthrie will become as good as Dangerfield". :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both have been incredible successful, however the Hawks will go down as one of the greatest ever by way of a winning three in a row. The cats will be fondly remembered, but history will not look back on them as one of the greatest. That space is reserved for teams that have gone back to back to back or greater...
That is really concerning (much like their youf) with all the puffing that they do in here about how relevant they think they are. I genuinely thought that they had in fact gone back to back to back or greater.
Have they even gone back to back at least?

Neither could hit a target if they were masturbating over your back.
That would never happen as I suspect Hoooops to be an expert at catching raindrops in his mouth.

So we still have 2 years to trade for one? Is that right?
Are you planning on trading Dangerfield? because no one else on your list will get you a 1st rounder on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back