Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your hypocrisy is embarrassing you. Stop posting now...

Translation = Once again FR has painted me into a corner and I have nothing intelligent to say.

It's OK champ. You'll get me one day. Nice sig by the way... :)

Translation = Once again FR has painted me into a corner and I have nothing intelligent to say.

It's OK champ. You'll get me one day. Nice sig by the way... :)
Umm ok, you had a chance to address the point of the hawfs fleecing their friends on family day though as we both know you've got nothing but hypocritical ignorance on that front, so in fact you got yourself there and saved me the effort. :)

It's just like I've been saying (and you flogs keep validating) in regards to the hawf way of thinking on the bay - "I didn't see it so it didn't happen.." :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Why are Geelong treating their people so poorly?

First it's the older players who have been pivotal to their success. However tainted those premierships are there's no doubting that guys like SJ, Chappy etc were enormous in them. And they have been treated like dog shit.

Last year it was the non-members, who love the club but probably can't afford a membership - Geelong wants to charge them to watch Selwood running laps at KP. Now it's the loyal members.

Poor people treatment, toxic culture, can't make a profit to save their life, selling their soul and trying to buy a flag in one trade/FA period. Geelong has really become a disgusting place.

I mean seriously - this is the most successful time in the club's history. Sure, it might not be that great of an era compared to the Hawks, but it's massive for them and they are handling it really badly. :(

Umm ok, you had a chance to address the point of the hawfs fleecing their friends on family day though as we both know you've got nothing but hypocritical ignorance on that front, so in fact you got yourself there and saved me the effort. :)

It's just like I've been saying (and you flogs keep validating) in regards to the hawf way of thinking on the bay - "I didn't see it so it didn't happen.." :thumbsu:

You fail on so many levels every day, Cooky.

See, here is the flyer for our Family Day:
Family-Day_Flyer.jpg

It says, quite clearly, "Free entry for members - gold coin donation for non-members." So, upfront you know, before you attend, that unless you have a membership, you'll be up for a gold coin donation. Don't like it, don't attend.

Your club on the other hand, added a $40 surcharge WITHOUT telling anyone.

Massive difference and a sign that one club is honest and has integrity while the other is sneaky and dishonest. No wonder your attendances are dropping when the club is only interested in gouging it's biggest supporters...

Back to the drawing board, old mate. :)

Like I said, I'm sure you'll lay a paw on me one day... :$

You fail on so many levels every day, Cooky.

See, here is the flyer for our Family Day:

It says, quite clearly, "Free entry for members - gold coin donation for non-members." So, upfront you know, before you attend, that unless you have a membership, you'll be up for a gold coin donation. Don't like it, don't attend.

Your club on the other hand, added a $40 surcharge WITHOUT telling anyone.

Massive difference and a sign that one club is honest and has integrity while the other is sneaky and dishonest. No wonder your attendances are dropping when the club is only interested in gouging it's biggest supporters...

Back to the drawing board, old mate. :)

Like I said, I'm sure you'll lay a paw on me one day... :$
LOL.
I'm glad to see after a little prodding you've gone and done some research but the way you've come to justify those forced family day "donations" because of something Geelong has done is the icing on the cake...

Your 'honesty and integrity' spiel was a nice touch though... :thumbsu:

LOL.
I'm glad to see after a little prodding you've gone and done some research but the way you've come to justify those forced family day "donations" because of something Geelong has done is the icing on the cake...

Your 'honesty and integrity' spiel was a nice touch though. :thumbsu:
This is about that time of the thread where you repeat the same tired old arguments over & over ad nauseum isn't it?

This is about that time of the thread where you repeat the same tired old arguments over & over ad nauseum isn't it?
No one is forcing you to read it but by all means feel free to leave a gold coin donation for the privilege.. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one is forcing you to read it but by all means feel free to leave a gold coin donation for the privilege.. :cool:
Holy shit. That was actually quite funny. :D

Forced donations? Like when you make your VFL supporters pay to park their cars?

http://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2013-08-27/vfl-finals-information-
:confused:
Not sure you quite understand what a 'donation' is and how you go about obtaining one as intended in true spirit...

Hint - charging one as an admission fee ain't it... ;)

Example =

"Hey kids, you're welcome to come enjoy our bouncy castle and maybe meet some players on family day but first you have to give us a monetary "donation" before we let you in..."

d7e03185101b4e1780fea9e831879afd.jpg

Yep, seems filled with honesty and integrity...

Last edited:
:confused:
Not sure you quite understand what a 'donation' is and how you go about obtaining one as intended in true spirit...

Hint - charging one as an admission fee ain't it... ;)

Example =

"Hey kids, you're welcome to come enjoy our bouncy castle and maybe meet some players on family day but first you have to give us a monetary "donation" before we let you in..."

d7e03185101b4e1780fea9e831879afd.jpg

Yep, seems filled with honesty and integrity...

I get this is the Bay and all of that yep I know but have you actually read the utter crap free flowing from your keyboard - you are carrying on about gold coin donations FFS

Here's something else to think about.

Premiership. Premiership. Premiership.

Chef get a hobby dude you are beyond obsessed. Seek help.

I get this is the Bay and all of that yep I know but have you actually read the utter crap free flowing from your keyboard - you are carrying on about gold coin donations FFS

Here's something else to think about.

Premiership. Premiership. Premiership.

Chef get a hobby dude you are beyond obsessed. Seek help.
This is a thread about Geelong started by a Hawf supporter. The obsession from some of you blokes stemming back from 1963 is absolutely incredible. You guys could go premiership, premiership, premiership, premiership, premiership, premiership, and you'll still be trying to measure up to us. It's a minnow mentality displayed by supporters of a minnow club who know all too well how unsustainable it is.

This is a thread about Geelong started by a Hawf supporter. The obsession from some of you blokes stemming back from 1963 is absolutely incredible. You guys could go premiership, premiership, premiership, premiership, premiership, premiership, and you'll still be trying to measure up to us. It's a minnow mentality displayed by supporters of a minnow club who know all too well how unsustainable it is.

We've rectified our performance in 1963 not once but twice but carry on holding onto that little torch if it gives you comfort

That's not quite measuring up to you but rather going past you ie beating you

We've rectified our performance in 1963 not once but twice but carry on holding onto that little torch if it gives you comfort

That's not quite measuring up to you but rather going past you ie beating you
Then why haven't you the supporters moved on from it? Constantly trying to compare yourself to others isn't a good look, there must be a deep underlying cause to why most Hawfs around here need people to constantly validate their teams successes. It's almost as if you lot know you're inferior. ;):thumbsu:

Then why haven't you the supporters moved on from it? Constantly trying to compare yourself to others isn't a good look, there must be a deep underlying cause to why most Hawfs around here need people to constantly validate their teams successes. It's almost as if you lot know you're inferior. ;):thumbsu:

Cool story bro

you are carrying on about gold coin donations FFS
As in relation to the OP's thinking that Hawf are above fleecing their supporters, though the amount may be different the theory is still the same.
What makes it all the more deplorable is that Hawf FC are openly exploiting children in this 'family club' charade by holding their enjoyment to ransom with blatant extortion and annual racketeering & all the while you mayblooms in the bay seem content with this.

No wonder you added 2 extra kids to a family package, not only do you boost membership figures you also create more helpless and innocent victims as targets for your petty crimes. :(

Speaking of petty crimes, don't forget to kick your daily kitten today... :hearts:

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back