Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah sign up to big footy when I found out about it 2012, don't think I posted anything here until about a couple months ago. Forgot about it for a few years, wish I forgot about it for longer.
If your happy to wage a bet im sure I could find a way to prove I have been a member for 18 consecutive years?
I will start with the scarf anyway from last year sitting beside a junk mail rag which is dated under the title publication.

View attachment 199760

The Old bandwagon call hey?? Battle cry of the desperate and defeated.
Speaking of getting desperate, do you wanna post your PIN also..?

A drunk Hodge is still better than a sober Bartel.
:straining:
Nope, a drunk Hodge isn't even better than a drunk Irishman as we saw in the International Rules.
:oops::thumbsu:

I didn't watch the International Rules, I'll take your word for it
Gold.
Just reinforcing my point earlier about hawf attitudes on the bay - "I didn't see it so it didn't happen.." Cheers. :):thumbsu:

I'm sure it happened, I just don't care about the IR series.
Of course you don't, it showed up Hodge's inability when under the influence. :cool:

lol what moran made this video, one highlight.....for 7 mins with different flogs circle jerking over it. Is this what you need to get off to these days, others validation ??

I'm guessing it was a Hawthorn fan? It's a great video and good to get different perspectives on Hodge's classic GF goal.

$40 over 9-10 months is not a lot of money to anyone. If you do a direct deposit monthly it's like a dollar a week.

I believe Essendon did the same thing this year. You should know what you're paying up front. I'd never buy a sandwich if it wasn't priced because **** you I'm not paying $9 for a ham sandwich.
The amount is really besides the point. The club is being opportunistic by taking money of our its' supporters pockets without prior warning or telling them why its needed. Its a poor business practice that wouldn't hold up in a lot of other industries but AFL clubs know many of their supporters are die-hards and will go on supporting the team even if their loyalty is abused, which is a rather cynical & uncharitable view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount is really besides the point. The club is being opportunistic by taking money of our its' supporters pockets without prior warning or telling them why its needed. Its a poor business practice that wouldn't hold up in a lot of other industries but AFL clubs know many of their supporters are die-hards and will go on supporting the team even if their loyalty is abused, which is a rather cynical & uncharitable view.
Sounds like being told of mandatory gold coin "donations" to attend the Hawfs family day once you've already shown up... :straining::thumbsu:

Sounds like being told of mandatory gold coin "donations" to attend the Hawfs family day once you've already shown up... :straining::thumbsu:
You're honestly comparing a $1 donation to $40 being forcibly ripped out of Geelong members' pockets? Pretty long bow to draw even for you mate.

That's what I said D/H

"You should know what you're paying up front. I'd never buy a sandwich if it wasn't priced because **** you I'm not paying $9 for a ham sandwich."

That's what I said D/H

"You should know what you're paying up front. I'd never buy a sandwich if it wasn't priced because **** you I'm not paying $9 for a ham sandwich."
I wouldn't ask for a ham sandwich in the first place, but a bacon sandwich is a different story. It should be illegal to serve pig unsmoked.

He missed out on being part of our dynasty after his defection in 2010. Could have been a part of the greatest side of the modern era but he chose to head north. Oh well, we managed alright without him I guess.

Dynasty requires, at a minimum, back to back flags. You couldn't even manage that. :$

Now you're losing supporters so you've decided to try and claw back some cash in an unethical and sneaky way.

What a shambolic club you've got.

Dynasty requires, at a minimum, back to back flags. You couldn't even manage that. :$

Now you're losing supporters so you've decided to try and claw back some cash in an unethical and sneaky way.

How is increasing membership by 10000 on last year 'losing suppoerters'.

Your hypocrisy is embarrassing you. Stop posting now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong are getting desperate... Slug supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back