Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody sensational effort boys!! Unbelievable!!

Kingy flatter than a shit carters hat after our win! 🤣

EHe2N1.jpg

Listening to the talking heads in the background. Hear someone bagging Geelong's chances... Ah David King, I have missed you.

His 2011 prediction still stings.
King has been all over us this past fortnight and in a positive way

Said mid way through the year I wanted us to be a September wrecking ball and end someone's hopes and dreams. Looks like it was Ken's.

King is so full of shit, port have won.. 6 straight? Yet he tries to go on about how "we've had concerns for weeks".
BULLSHIT
For some reason the media just don't focus on Geelong and seem to lack the capacity to provide any kind of real analysis.
All week we hear about every team's strengths and capabilities - individual players highlighted. Turn to Geelong - they just stammer something out about Danger and maybe Cameron. That's it. Maybe Port thought the same. Don't worry about anyone else. They only have two players to worry about; forget about everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I was wrong. I was tipping straight sets for the Cats this year and now we're in the prelim. What a team. Every single media personality was saying that Port would win this tonight. And what did the cats do? They followed the mantra of Teddy Whitten, and they "STUCK IT UP 'EM!"

Brilliant game can't wait to watch it again.

The tears :grinv1:

For some reason the media just don't focus on Geelong and seem to lack the capacity to provide any kind of real analysis.
All week we hear about every team's strengths and capabilities - individual players highlighted. Turn to Geelong - they just stammer something out about Danger and maybe Cameron. That's it. Maybe Port thought the same. Don't worry about anyone else. They only have two players to worry about; forget about everyone else.
King said before basically "OH I guess we have to treat Geelong like a credible threat now" as if we didn't set the pace with Sydney for most of the year.

You don't accidentally finish top 4. The lack of respect is hilarious.

Let us go under the radar, we could be 10 goals up with 5 minutes left in the GF and King won't give us any credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back