Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible performance. Don’t think too many saw that coming.

To see our midfield come out on top was particularly pleasing. Holmes, Bowes, Bruhn and Atkins were phenomenal. As was Paddy but we know what he can do.

Humphries is already a star. His composure is incredible.

Could bang on for another 100 lines but can’t be bothered. Just soaking it up.

Very impressed with Shannon Neale.
I was holding up some skepticism/hope, but can't see Hawkins making it back unless in an extremely dire situation in terms of injury. If Neale under-performed, I think it could beg the question, but he's performing and the forward line looks the most functional it has since 2022.

I honestly thought we were no show. Chris Scott you are an absolute legend. Kingy finally has one right hes the best in the business! Cant fault any of the players tonight just a solid team performance.

First half i was bricking as we missed every set shot. Then Butters sat the bench and so did Port. ****en beautiful go Catters!

Can anyone actually remember a better win by the club outside of Grand Finals? 4/1 odds leading into the game, playing in enemy territory, no Stewy, Port with 8 wins from their past 9, all and sundry questioning our credentials, relatively inexperienced lineup compared to previous finals campaigns, and yet we emerge 84 point victors.

Sure, we’ve dealt out some September smackings in the past, but under the circumstances I think this one is far more meritorious than just about all of the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone actually remember a better win by the club outside of Grand Finals? 4/1 odds leading into the game, playing in enemy territory, no Stewy, Port with 8 wins from their past 9, all and sundry questioning our credentials, relatively inexperienced lineup compared to previous finals campaigns, and yet we emerge 84 point victors.

Sure, we’ve dealt out some September smackings in the past, but under the circumstances I think this one is far more meritorious than just about all of the others.
Maybe Carlton Semi 1994 or the massive turn around v Essendon 89 Prelim.

It’s a good call. Outside of 2007 and 2022 flags this was the most clinical performance since the 2007 QF for mine. But it is owed addition kudos given many, myself included, gave us no chance.

Bloody sensational effort boys!! Unbelievable!!

Kingy flatter than a shit carters hat after our win!

EHe2N1.jpg

I think it’s a fallacy. King is generally very complimentary of the cats in my opinion.

David King looks like he's getting a pineapple enema on live tV roght now. - so uncomfrtable.
Its Hilarious and im here for it LOL

Go CAtters

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back