Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott just master classed Ken Hinkley.

Biggest Final win since we 119'd Port in the 07 GF

No one... and I mean no one gave Geelong a sniff at the start of the 24 season.

Barely in the 8 was the mantra.

Scotty has said we want to be in a position to compete. Well here we are

We just made another PF, with a week off, with no Stewy, on the road with an 84 point spifflocation.

I love this ****ing club.

To the game itself, everyone did their thing.
PFD, Atkins, Bowes, Stengle, Bruhn.
Mannagh, Jezza, Humphries, Neale, Zuthrie, Jack Henry, Ollie Dempsey, Kolo, Mullin
Bewsy, Miers, Mannagh, STANLEY, CLose, BLitz, Holmes, Ollie Henry.. even 2E when he came on.

they were all enormous.

Duncan got better as it went on...

Stephen Wells and Mackie deserve so much credit.

13 Prelims in 18 seasons

Are you kidding me.

Dons aint won a Final in 20 years and weve made 13 Prelin Finals

Job is not done.

We have a week off to prep and recover.

This is just amazing stuff

We are Geelong

The Greatest Team of all.

Go CAtters

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suck shit 15%

Such an even performance by the group. Not a paper tiger anymore, the squiggle would have love that. Made a lot of the frustrations of the board in the last three weeks seem absolutely pointless. When you're good enough you win anywhere

No passengers, Port's ball movement looked really threatening early, but we kept getting over the top.
Their team has quite a few players that provide very little. They worked themselves in the ground and at the first sign of adversity they fell apart.

I guess the maturity of the group lets the group just switch it on. We tried a few of those things against WCE, it was hard to tell if it was plan A or if WCE were just terrible. We now know a little more.

Bloody sensational effort boys!! Unbelievable!!

Kingy flatter than a shit carters hat after our win! 🤣

EHe2N1.jpg

That was amazing. Even up to about half way through the third quarter I feared a fade out like the Saints game. But we just put the foot down, not just on the gas pedal but also on their necks.

But I like roast chook

I just mean that "Woolies Roast Chook" Dixon isn't just cooked, he was cooked months ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong + Chris Scott make another Prelim at Ports expense

Remove this Banner Ad

Back