Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Gutsy performance by the club given the adversity we've faced. Sicily & Langford struck down by illness to make things even harder but we still gave ourselves every chance.

Disappointed obviously, but impossible not to be immensely proud our of Premiership heroes.

A lot of blokes can hold their heads high, and at least we were getting back to the kind of footy we know we can play. That's about all the positives I can muster.

Regroup and let's find a way to stymie the Bulldogs youngsters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing end to a great game.

Hawks took it up a notch but couldn't finish off.

Some brilliant efforts in amongst that game.

Onto next week and the Dogs.

Absolute classic. Would have been revenge for the Hawkins after the siren but Smith must have had tired legs in the end. At least fatty boy Hawkins doesn't have to run 15km a night.

Can't fault the boys. We are undermanned and we fought valiantly. Didn't get the rub of the green but I thought the umpiring was pretty good. Shit Poppy gets unlucky with the high tackles though. The Enright on Cyril looked like a forearm nudge but I might have to look at that. Regardless it's ****ing pointless excersise. We lost. Suck it up.

Re-load, beat the Povvo Doggies and Smash whoevers next. Flag is still ours for the taking.

Ripping game of footy. I will refrain from singling out anyone for criticism because we play, win and lose as a team.

Congratulations to Geelong. They took their chances when it counted and Hawthorn didnt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Geelong defeats Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back