Geelong Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2012
County Grant
AFL Club
Geelong
With tickets going on sale tomorrow I thought it was best to put up all the information here. If people want to sell tickets on here please make sure it is no higher than face value and all personal details are through private messaging. If selling tickets privately, do so at your own risk.

Geelong v Sydney - Preliminary Final 2

Pathway-to-GF-3.jpg

Geelong Cats v Sydney Swans
MCG
Friday September 23, 7.50pm (EST)

Gates Open (Public & AFL)
5.30pm

Gates Open (MCC)
5.00pm

Cheersquad | Geelong Cats - M33 (City End - Ponsford Stand)

Cheersquad | Sydney Swans - M3

CLUB MEMBERS

Club Members Pre-sale
9am, Monday September 19 (EST)

Tickets per Club Member
Maximum of ten (10) tickets per club member

Transaction limit
Maximum of ten (10) tickets per transaction

AFL MEMBERS

AFL Members On-Sale
9am, Tuesday September 20 (EST)

AFL Member Guest Pass Limit
4 (excluding N, P and M u/c)

AFL Member Transaction Limit
16 (10 online)

GENERAL PUBLIC

General public on-sale
2pm, Monday September 19 (EST)

General public transaction limit
Maximum of ten (10) tickets per transaction

TICKET AGENT
Ticketek
Outlets
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx
Website
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/
Phone
132 849

Prices (Adult)

Category 1 $179

Category 2 $157

Category 3 $142

Category 4 $107

Category 5 $107

Category 6 $65

Category 7 $65

Restricted View $65

Standing Room $65

Week 4 – Grand Final, MCG (October 1)
(All times listed AEST)

View 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket allocation.

Competing Club Members
Club members are required to register via Ticketek to purchase a Grand Final ticket. Clubs will send detailed information to eligible members but should you not have received anything by the time your club qualifies for a Preliminary Final, please contact your club. Registration will be as follows:

Winner Qualifying Final 2 | Register Thursday September 15

General Public
There is no scheduled on-sale for the public to purchase Grand Final tickets. General Public can purchase Grand Final packages here.

AFL Members
Full AFL Members with competing club of support | Sunday September 25, 10am - 1pm
Full AFL Members with non- competing club of support | Sunday September 25, 2pm- 5pm

Should any tickets remain available by Sunday 5pm, silver members will also be able to purchase as follows*:

Silver AFL Members with competing club of support | Monday September 26, 10am - 1pm
Silver AFL Members with non-competing club of support | Monday September 26, 2pm

*For full details, go to membership.afl.com.au

FINALS AND GRAND FINAL TICKETING
Please refer to the Cats Ticketing hub for up-to-date ticketing information leading up to and during the finals. Geelong Cats will communicate finals and Grand Final information to members in late August/early September, should Geelong Cats be participating. This will include information regarding accessing a Grand Final ticket.

This information will be communicated via direct mail, Inner Sanctum email and on the Geelong Cats and AFL websites. It is the members' responsibility to ensure their contact information is correct and that they have familiarised themselves with this information.

The following information is subject to change by the AFL, ticketing agent or the Geelong Cats. Geelong Cats members will have access to purchase a ticket only if Geelong Cats are competing.

WEEKS 1-3

The following members do not have access to finals ticketing:
  • Full AFL Geelong Club Support members (must purchase tickets through AFL allocation)
  • Social Club Life Members who have not purchased an eligible Geelong Cats membership
  • Members who purchased their membership after 31 August
  • Members who hold a Supporter membership
  • Club Cats Gold Card, Tabaret and Gaming members

AFL GRAND FINAL

If the Geelong Cats win the qualifying final, club members can register for grand final tickets on 14th of September 2016.

The following members do not have access to Grand Final ticketing:
  • Country/Interstate and 3 Game Members
  • Full AFL Geelong Club Support members (must purchase tickets through AFL allocation)
  • Social Club Life Members who have not purchased an eligible Geelong Cats membership
  • Members who purchased their membership after 31 August
  • Members who hold a Supporter Membership
  • Club Cats Gold Card, Tabaret and Gaming Members
Those members with Priority Access (Social Club Members and Premiership members with eligible memberships) will be required to follow the appropriate procedures as communicated by the Club in order to secure their ticket. Members who do not follow the procedure as outlined by the Club will forfeit their right to access a ticket.

upload_2016-8-29_16-57-23.png

upload_2016-8-29_20-53-49.png
50% off AFL finals tickets
Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just looking for a great day out, the footy finals are even better with 50% off tickets. Hurry limited tickets available.
50% off tickets to the 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership Final Series: Only available to Telstra customers. The 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership Finals Series tickets are offered at 50% off the current RRP (excluding any Ticket Vendor delivery and handling fees) as set out on the Ticketek or Ticketmaster website. Tickets are available for all games, but a limit on 50% off tickets may apply. Maximum number of tickets available for purchase is ten (10). Standard terms and conditions of Ticketek are located here and Ticketmaster here. Offer available from 12noon (AEST) Wednesday 31 August, 2016.

On Sale

Finals week 3 tickets available from 3pm Monday 19 September

https://www.telstra.com.au/thanks/sport/afl/finals

Last edited:

I also figured that if I missed the ballot, id spend more than an extra $190 trying to get tickets eg I spent $500ea for 2009

Just signed myself up as a premiership member

**** the ballot, never been any good to me anyway
Aren't you ineligible for grand final ticket because your membership was purchased after a certain date?

Aren't you ineligible for grand final ticket because your membership was purchased after a certain date?

I checked the website before calling and all I could see is that you cant enter the ballot if you buy a membership after August 31

More importantly if they are allowing me to purchase an upgrade where the sole purpose is to guarantee a GF ticket, I sure as hell am getting that ticket

I checked the website before calling and all I could see is that you cant enter the ballot if you buy a membership after August 31

More importantly if they are allowing me to purchase an upgrade where the sole purpose is to guarantee a GF ticket, I sure as hell am getting that ticket

Have you been to any of the GFs?

Ballot's been good to me except 2007 (and I went anyway for $350).

:hearts:u ballot.

0/4 for me
Still went to all 4 but i paid $350, $450 (incl Adelaide breakfast), $500 & $300 (incl GFC after party) and had to wait until at least wednesday to obtain tickets. 2009 was 10:30 on the friday night

If we make it I can finally enjoy GF week
Havent been able to do that yet because it started with crushing dissapointment at missing the ballot and then I spent the entire week trying to find tickets

0/4 for me
Still went to all 4 but i paid $350, $450 (incl Adelaide breakfast), $500 & $300 (incl GFC after party) and had to wait until at least wednesday to obtain tickets. 2009 was 10:30 on the friday night

If we make it I can finally enjoy GF week
Havent been able to do that yet because it started with crushing dissapointment at missing the ballot and then I spent the entire week trying to find tickets

F.ark that is unlucky.

I think if i missed (IF we make it- complete hypothetical) and I was unable to buy a ticket elsewhere (most I would pay is $400 I think), I would maybe go down to KP watch it on a big screen or Fed Square. At least go somewhere, soak up some kind of atmosphere. **** sitting at home watching it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F.ark that is unlucky.

I think if i missed (IF we make it- complete hypothetical) and I was unable to buy a ticket elsewhere (most I would pay is $400 I think), I would maybe go down to KP watch it on a big screen or Fed Square. At least go somewhere, soak up some kind of atmosphere. **** sitting at home watching it.
I'm hoping to be able to actually watch a GF for once. Haven't watched the last 3.
**** watching the Hawks win one.

I'm a 3 gamer (live way to Buggery) I thought it says I had some type of priority access to be able to atleast go in the draw for GF tickets.
On a side not did anyone else get a call from the club tonight. Donate $100 and receive a $250 gift package aswell as enter into draw for lunch with billy and Barry stoneham, be in the 2017 team photo or get to be mascot for the day with kids your kids running through the banner and tickets for a game next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back