Geelong Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click on the basket (trolley) down the bottom of the page. Tickets will be sitting in there

Sadly the whole page had sh*t itself, had no other options, and clicking back did nothing, had to start again, but only after the time campaign had ended to release our barcodes. I wish they had a link that "killed" that hold when something goes wrong.
Ended up in M51, Row P in the Olympic Stand. Really wanted covered N level seats (for the oldies) on the Ponsford end to be as far from the Hawks cheersquad. Oh well, just happy to be going.

I got M36 - pretty happy with that.

I did have problems with selecting my tickets and then getting kicked out and being told my barcode had already been used. Thankfully got back in to get my tickets.

Only problem is that I now have my ticket confirmation summary but no ticket email which is frustrating as that normally arrives pretty quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got M36 - pretty happy with that.

I did have problems with selecting my tickets and then getting kicked out and being told my barcode had already been used. Thankfully got back in to get my tickets.

Only problem is that I now have my ticket confirmation summary but no ticket email which is frustrating as that normally arrives pretty quickly.

Screen shot it just in case

Can someone remind me (brain fade at the moment) are we supposed to get finals tickets cheaper as club members? My hazy memory says no.

For anyone who gets kicked out after selecting their category and then the message "Allocation Exhausted"; click back a few times then click on the blue trolley at the top of the page and your tickets will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back