Geelong Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 3 gamer (live way to Buggery) I thought it says I had some type of priority access to be able to atleast go in the draw for GF tickets.
On a side not did anyone else get a call from the club tonight. Donate $100 and receive a $250 gift package aswell as enter into draw for lunch with billy and Barry stoneham, be in the 2017 team photo or get to be mascot for the day with kids your kids running through the banner and tickets for a game next year?
Yeah I got a call from them last week, I was reluctant to hand over my credit card details over the phone but they sent through an email afterwards and it was legit.

upload_2016-8-29_20-37-14.png

Yeah I got a call from them last week, I was reluctant to hand over my credit card details over the phone but they sent through an email afterwards and it was legit.

View attachment 282719
Ha me too. Thought it was a scammer. Nice lady though. Cheers il check my emails. Even if she was a scammer she was such a smooth talker I would have handed my card number over anyway :)

Anyone else an afl member with club support and wondering why on earth club members tickets go on sale before afl members? I sent this email to the afl to find out why. See my reasoning in it:

"Hello

I am a little confused as to why 'AFL Members' finals tickets are released after 'club members' tickets.

Wouldn't it be better to have it the other way around. Therefore any AFL Members with club support that miss out on tickets into the AFL memebers' reserve or do not like the tickets they can get can then choose to purchase in the 'club members' area afterwards. The current method takes this choice away from us and gives AFL Members a disadvantage. At the worst case could miss out on tickets all together (albeit very unlikely in weeks 1-3 of finals).

Please advise what benefit and reason has been chosen to not release AFL Members tickets prior to Club members tickets?

Kind regards"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone else an afl member with club support and wondering why on earth club members tickets go on sale before afl members? I sent this email to the afl to find out why. See my reasoning in it:

"Hello

I am a little confused as to why 'AFL Members' finals tickets are released after 'club members' tickets.

Wouldn't it be better to have it the other way around. Therefore any AFL Members with club support that miss out on tickets into the AFL memebers' reserve or do not like the tickets they can get can then choose to purchase in the 'club members' area afterwards. The current method takes this choice away from us and gives AFL Members a disadvantage. At the worst case could miss out on tickets all together (albeit very unlikely in weeks 1-3 of finals).

Please advise what benefit and reason has been taken chosen to not release AFL Members tickets prior to Club members tickets?

Kind regards"

They do it because it staggers the amount of people on ticketek at once. MCC, Club Members and AFL members all have different times. You won't miss out on a good seat, as you'd know, all the seats in the AFL reserve are better than anything you could get as a club member, and with up to 6 guest passes available per member, you won't miss out

They do it because it staggers the amount of people on ticketek at once. MCC, Club Members and AFL members all have different times. You won't miss out on a good seat, as you'd know, all the seats in the AFL reserve are better than anything you could get as a club member, and with up to 6 guest passes available per member, you won't miss out

I agree it needs to be staggered but they should switch the dates for afl members ticket sales and club members sales. From memory that's how it's been in the past. Obviously much prefer afl member reserve but more wanted to make the point to the afl as they took the option away from us.

Actually can't go this year as living aboard. Was so close to coming back for last two weeks of finals but couldn't justify the plane ticket price.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**k you Ticketek. After I selected what tickets I wanted it gives me a generic error, and now it says my member codes have already been exhausted. FFS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back