Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m trying not to look at the premiership memorabilia too much. I’ll want to buy it all.
With a young family to support it’s pretty much impossible for me at this stage.
I do have some 07, 09 and 11 stuff though I was single and young when I purchased those.
I also have an awesome Gary Snr signed print.
One day I’ll buy it all though.

Even though you don’t have many pieces, quality over quantity is key.

Gary Snr piece is an example of quality.

Even though you don’t have many pieces, quality over quantity is key.

Gary Snr piece is an example of quality.
Yeah it’s a ripper. I remember walking home from the pub pissed one night and I saw it in the window of a memorabilia shop. I just stood there looking at it for ages. I had to have it.
Went there first thing on the Monday morning and purchased it.

Is that the trading cards set? Where have you seen it for sale?

Edit: never mind, above post has them!

Yeah. They released a platinum set limited to 100 with a signature card in it. I stupidly missed out on it when I even had early access to it but I found a guy willing to trade me it.

Th
I went to the Cats shop on Saturday lunch time only to find that it was closed. Reckon they've missed a trick there! I was ready to launch.
They should of been open .

Just for you.

Was planning to go down and get a gift for a birthday last Friday arvo, it was closed! I thought they were open on a Friday?

Pretty sure they should be open every day bar Sunday .
Maybe half day Saturday.

Who knows ..they prob just beening lazy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone seen one of these in person?

Sorry to reply so late but had one thing to add to this:

Could be wrong, but from a breif look at it in the cats shop the other day it appeared as though the text was printed on rather than engraved as the real deal is? Would certainly be worth seeing one in person and double checking this kind of thing before a purchase, if that is at all possible for you.

For the peeps in Geelong, does the Cats Shop have more stock of non premiership apparel? The online store is so baron it's laughable.
From the outside looking in, the shop seemed to be overflowing with all kinds of merch.

tumblr_mtkkffGwNw1rx039lo1_500.gif

For the peeps in Geelong, does the Cats Shop have more stock of non premiership apparel? The online store is so baron it's laughable.

I was there the other week and there's a decent variety of items, just depends on what you are specifically after & size - as it's post season they likely haven't received new stock for a period of time, and instead it's a case of what's available before they then look at ordering in new stock for the 2023 season

My misso made a deal with me that the 2007 signed premiership jumper could come out of the office (out the back) and into the house.

I then told her that if I could get the 2022 one it could stay out with me, every day, providing inspiration, in the room of the house I use the most. She agreed but told me I should think about it.

I thought about it for the whole 8 seconds it required and bing bang cha-ching ITS COMING HOME!

My misso made a deal with me that the 2007 signed premiership jumper could come out of the office (out the back) and into the house.

I then told her that if I could get the 2022 one it could stay out with me, every day, providing inspiration, in the room of the house I use the most. She agreed but told me I should think about it.

I thought about it for the whole 8 seconds it required and bing bang cha-ching ITS COMING HOME!
Love it, nice blast from the past too scotty!

Really debating about pulling the trigger and getting the team signed one
Do it Strange Cat ! I just did. It costs a bomb but worth it and it'll be worth a fortune one day.

I was uncertain, but when I saw it in-person in the Cats shop, I was completely sold.

The photos online don't actually do it justice; seeing it in person, it was majestic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back