Geelong Junior Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdflgfl cheers for the chop mate haha
id like him to name hes name, then tell him to come corio and see if hes still gunna mouth off. woodnt say it to em face to face i can tell u tht much.

oi hooves mate. do u wanna make it personal. was pissed off all game, and he was the only on ei took out. and he was given cheek all game so why not brag? i suggest u pipe down, get over it mate. i feel a bit silly haven an argument over the net

oi hooves mate. do u wanna make it personal. was pissed off all game, and he was the only on ei took out. and he was given cheek all game so why not brag? i suggest u pipe down, get over it mate. i feel a bit silly haven an argument over the net
f**k no why would i pipe down
givin shit to our club calln em shit nd we wear zippers back of our pants nd whatever
nd they come out nd beat u

haha im sure most of yas wood just laugh about it. north shore get payed out for bringin knifes to games, and fighten pplfor no reson. we just laugh it off mate, shows how ur not a strong individual and u crack at the little things. ill give credit wen its deserved, they come away with the points. we need to fix a few things on the team. its done and dusted and about me decking and hedbuttin jack thackeray. was all in the play, im sure if the umpire didnt winge bout it you shouldnt. although it was a bit rough but:) u get that

haha im sure most of yas wood just laugh about it. north shore get payed out for bringin knifes to games, and fighten pplfor no reson. we just laugh it off mate, shows how ur not a strong individual and u crack at the little things. ill give credit wen its deserved, they come away with the points. we need to fix a few things on the team. its done and dusted and about me decking and hedbuttin jack thackeray. was all in the play, im sure if the umpire didnt winge bout it you shouldnt. although it was a bit rough but:) u get that
yeah and if i said tht shit about north shore a day prior to playing u and said we would beat u by 5 goals then u came out nd beat us im sure u would give some lip back. yeah yeah i know ur a tank.

you gotta be a w***er mate obviously you are not one of the top players in the side why carry on about it why dont you build a bridge and get over it or if you don`t want to get over it maybe meet the big tillo 1/2 way over the bridge and sort it out,you are most likely wishing you you were still under 14s so you could dominate w***er

Sorry mate could you recall the scores tonight?
im just wondering who won?
ahhh ok.

haha yeh u joeys boys wood tongue me bum
wore steal jocks tonite for the occasion.
gdflgfl mate dunnoya but u seem to keep choppin me out
its gold to wotch as these boys heat up the chat. its all for shits n giggles for me. and as for the ____en heaps better team, use beat us by bout 5-6 goals mate. if u were a ____en heaps better team ud of steamrolled us but u didnt did ya. we just lost momentum in the second half. didnt capatlize on oppotunities wen goin forward, ppl tryn to kick miraculous goals wen a simple chip to a open player infront wood of been the option to take. haha _______ walk;)

yeah and if this bloke was any kind of a player he would have said yeah we lost bad luck
not yeah we lost but i belted a bloke!
all im guna say is
ur all shit!
come play joeys 1s
love yous
xx

haha yeh u joeys boys wood tongue me bum
wore steal jocks tonite for the occasion.
gdflgfl mate dunnoya but u seem to keep choppin me out
its gold to wotch as these boys heat up the chat. its all for shits n giggles for me. and as for the ____en heaps better team, use beat us by bout 5-6 goals mate. if u were a ____en heaps better team ud of steamrolled us but u didnt did ya. we just lost momentum in the second half. didnt capatlize on oppotunities wen goin forward, ppl tryn to kick miraculous goals wen a simple chip to a open player infront wood of been the option to take. haha _______ walk;)

Just like that Jhye Kenna bloke, i believe he is very over-rated only saw im get 2 kicks tonight.
im not heating up mate i just laugh because we beat use tonight and you where yapping heaps.

he got more then tht. outmarked ur centre half back alot. me,him and felsner all played shit. suprised to see how much weight pat brackley has put on, and how shit hes got. in under 9s he was winnin league best and fairests. who r u joeys_08? wot number?

yeh, but he still goes alright
just played up in the foward line tonight
umpires where terrible espically the one in the green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gdflgfl cheers for the chop mate haha
id like him to name hes name, then tell him to come corio and see if hes still gunna mouth off. woodnt say it to em face to face i can tell u tht much.

ya took it a bit too far mate- take sum chill pills.

umpire in green cood of killed him. worst umpire ever. and patt brackley played backline lol i was on him all game pretty much. i kicked our first goal and didnt get a sniff after tht due to shit _____ in the centre tryn to hog it. oh well if we play use nxt it will b in the finals so yeh. u like our aborginial number 53 tht no1 can tackle? easily best on for us

haha yeh i go to the streaker be4 the game. uwoodnt streak dyl. and he did, ran round for bout 5 mins dedset blowin on hes whistle haha. yeh he dont like passing, hes a big boy but no1 cood tackle him. wot possie did u play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back