Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.1%
  • Dusty

Votes: 146 61.9%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 79 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 28.8%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Just thought I’d like to report Vickery was a more accurate kick than GAS with a goal/behind ratio of 1.83 v 1.49. 🤣

I swear I’m starting to think GAS may be the most overrated player in the history of the game. Is he actually the best at anything besides looking cool taking marks?

Of course I'm taking the key forward who kicked more goals(Hawkins) and provided more direct goal assists(Hawkins). That should be obvious. The AAs are just the icing on the cake because I know they drive you and some of your ilk up the wall.

View attachment 1911362

That makes me laugh as Tommy is built "slightly" bigger than the body frame his head has been pasted on!

Richmond are hot garbage. Terrible youth coming through.
Pinning their hopes on Martin & Lynch to steady the tide :D
Dimma and Martin know when it's time to jump ship.

GINLVUKacAAQzyW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You said that accuracy is more important than how much output you actually produce.

Excuse me? No I didn’t

It is a factor that is based of the skill of the forward. Which is why it can be used to compare players.

“Output” ie goals on the other hand isn’t a fully accurate measure of who is a better forward as it depends of the midfield delivery to the forward which they cannot control. Eg Gary Abletts 94 and 95 GFs.

I would’ve thought Geelong people especially would’ve understood that.

Excuse me? No I didn’t

It is a factor that is based of the skill of the forward. Which is why it can be used to compare players.

“Output” ie goals on the other hand isn’t a fully accurate measure of who is a better forward as it depends of the midfield delivery to the forward which they cannot control. Eg Gary Abletts 94 and 95 GFs.

I would’ve thought Geelong people especially would’ve understood that.

You keep on banging on about Tyrone Vickery because he’s so accurate.
Says to me you think accuracy is the most important thing.

So you guys won on the weekend.

Congratulations.

Leading the comp. Good luck this weekend, hope you can stay unbeaten.

Then why do you keep on wanking over Tyrone vickery’s accuracy and banging on about players being accurate over the volume of points they’re putting on the scoreboard.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me. Accuracy over output.

I just said it. The total volume/output being goals is also based on how good your midfield is. No supply no goals. It is a factor forwards cannot control.

What they can control is goal kicking accuracy and UP/CP. So you can compare them with this, and GAS goal kicking accuracy doesn’t stack up with the good forwards. Sorry bud.

I just said it. The total volume/output being goals is also based on how good your midfield is. No supply no goals. It is a factor forwards cannot control.

What they can control is goal kicking accuracy and UP/CP. So you can compare them with this, and GAS goal kicking accuracy doesn’t stack up with the good forwards. Sorry bud.

Who gives a f**k.

His goal scoring stacks up over all of them in history and his contested possessions and uncontested possessions are irrelevant so who gives a square f**k

The funniest part about this stupid argument is that most of the percentagees you talk about, most of the time when there actually IS a difference, it’s often no more than a few per cent which means it takes 50+ shots at goal before it even manifests itself

So about 50 games for someone like Plugger Vickery

Who gives a f**k.

His goal scoring stacks up over all of them in history and his contested possessions and uncontested possessions are irrelevant so who gives a square f**k

You seem to not give a fk about anything negative relating to GAS. It’s not healthy and why you can’t be debated with seriously on this matter.

As far as I’m concerned judging by what people have put up on here GAS is just a glorified Jeremy Howe with a gut.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back