Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.1%
  • Dusty

Votes: 146 61.9%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 79 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 28.8%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
The funniest part about this stupid argument is that most of the percentagees you talk about, most of the time when there actually IS a difference, it’s often no more than a few per cent which means it takes 50+ shots at goal before it even manifests itself

So about 50 games for someone like Plugger Vickery

What was your formula again to figure out this %?

Just want to make sure you aren’t confusing scoring accuracy with goal accuracy.

You seem to not give a fk about anything negative relating to GAS. It’s not healthy and why you can’t be debated with seriously on this matter.

As far as I’m concerned judging by what people have put up on here GAS is just a glorified Jeremy Howe with a gut.

You seem to give a lot of f**ks about anything positive about him.

As far as I’m concerned judging by what you’ve put up here, you’re just a glorified bootlicker with a serious inferiority complex

You seem to give a lot of f**ks about anything positive about him.

As far as I’m concerned judging by what you’ve put up here, you’re just a glorified bootlicker with a serious inferiority complex

Oooh ok tough guy 🤣

But seriously I’ve asked what makes GAS so good from you guys. All I’ve got is that he looked cool.

I bet none of you knew is kicking accuracy was ordinary until I brought it up. This is the problem and why you are freaking out.

Oooh ok tough guy 🤣

But seriously I’ve asked what makes GAS so good from you guys. All I’ve got is that he looked cool.

I bet none of you knew is kicking accuracy was ordinary until I brought it up. This is the problem and why you are freaking out.

Tough guy?
Mate you’re on the internet flexing about a guy’s physical appearance as though you’re fitter than Cadel Evans when he won the Tour de France, meanwhile you’re having a mid life crisis in your early 20s because some guys you’ve never met rate him as a footballer. Everyone knows the best kick for goal in that era was Tony Lockett, a little bit ahead of Dunstall. Once Ablett moved to full forward he kicked with the accuracy of any regular full forward. You aren’t the first person to use a statistical database, much as you weren’t the first person - though I suspect you may be among the most prolific - to utilise internet pr0n.

F**k off 😂😂

Oooh ok tough guy 🤣

You’re absolutely right. The ONLY good thing about Ablett Senior was that he looked cool.
Astute observation. Clearly you’re a keen student of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s true though he’s won a greater variety of awards than GAJ. GAJ was just more consistent in H&A, that’s it. But I get a lot of people value that. Just not me.

You probably would if you weren’t a Richmond supporter.

I get it. Some people are able to post with balance, others can’t look beyond their supported club.

You probably would if you weren’t a Richmond supporter.

I get it. Some people are able to post with balance, others can’t look beyond their supported club.

Nah, I generally believe what the actual records say. That’s all.

I mean Cotchin, Cooney, Priddis, Mitchell beat GAJ in the Brownlow and coaches awards. Says everything really. His peak wasn’t that great he was just good for a long time. That doesn’t impress me.

Nah, I generally believe what the actual records say. That’s all.

I mean Cotchin, Cooney, Priddis, Mitchell beat GAJ in the Brownlow and coaches awards. Says everything really. His peak wasn’t that great he was just good for a long time. That doesn’t impress me.
That's OK, because I understand GAJ isn't overly impressed with your analytical skills.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back