Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 97 41.1%
  • Dusty

Votes: 146 61.9%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 79 33.5%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 53 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 28.8%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 65 27.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Lolllllll so being in primary school precludes you from watching someone?

When I was in primary school I had already played four seasons of football myself, my son played 3, and I played 5 of cricket and spent the whole time WATCHING sport you simpleton

Why the f**k would I be able to watch and appreciate the players I saw?

Full of s**t?

That’s a strange way for someone who’s self worth depends on a football club and players he never saw to describe someone who gives an honest appraisal of players he watched and remembers.

Well it apparently precludes me according to your mates. So eat it.

Yeah it does, they are legit dynasties. Ooof deep down I know it hurts. You just don’t meet the criteria, it’s a fact. The end.

What hurts?

Seriously what hurts?

It’s football.
What hurts mate?
Why would it hurt?
22 guys I don’t know, each week run onto a patch of turf against 22 other guys and they chase each other around. Sure it’s entertaining and it’s fun when they win, but what, the F**K does it matter if they don’t?

Your sense of being might depend entirely on how they fare but mine doesn’t, and nor does that of anyone that’s actually had any sort of life experience.

‘Ooooh a guy with some neck tattoos who I had on the front of my Year 9 English book signed a contract with my team so I feel good about myself’ 😂😂😂

What hurts?

Seriously what hurts?

It’s football.
What hurts mate?
Why would it hurt?
22 guys I don’t know, each week run onto a patch of turf against 22 other guys and they chase each other around. Sure it’s entertaining and it’s fun when they win, but what, the F**K does it matter if they don’t?

Your sense of being might depend entirely on how they fare but mine doesn’t, and nor does that of anyone that’s actually had any sort of life experience.

‘Ooooh a guy with some neck tattoos who I had on the front of my Year 9 English book signed a contract with my team so I feel good about myself’

You writing like this shows it hurts

You writing like this shows it hurts

Except it doesn’t, does it. It’s common sense.

The fact that you have to keep coming into these threads and pissing and moaning over Geelong and making statements like ‘overrated’ and trying to make out like people’s character etc should be judged on things related to football gives away what you feel about this shit.

The fact that you think people feel bigger and better because some guys they’ve never met win some trophies in a certain sequence.

The fact that you take personal value from achievements of guys 70-80 years ago.

The fact that you place value in how many people follow the same group of people kicking a ball as you.

It gives away your feelings mate.

What gives it away more than anything?

You keep getting punted from this forum, and you keep coming back.

Now, run along little Falcon.

Except it doesn’t, does it. It’s common sense.

The fact that you have to keep coming into these threads and pissing and moaning over Geelong and making statements like ‘overrated’ and trying to make out like people’s character etc should be judged on things related to football gives away what you feel about this s**t.

The fact that you think people feel bigger and better because some guys they’ve never met win some trophies in a certain sequence.

The fact that you take personal value from achievements of guys 70-80 years ago.

The fact that you place value in how many people follow the same group of people kicking a ball as you.

It gives away your feelings mate.

What gives it away more than anything?

You keep getting punted from this forum, and you keep coming back.

Now, run along little Falcon.

Wtf are you even on about. These ramblings are deranged.

Wtf are you even on about. These ramblings are deranged.

No, they’re pretty straight forward.

They highlight how everything you post suggests that you pretty closely tie a lot of personal and self importance to the achievements of people unrelated to you on a football field.

The fact that you keep getting your accounts suspended and keep returning back here to have the same tired arguments with people who keep telling you the same thing suggests the same: that you are way too obsessed with marrying what happens on a footy field with some sense of real life importance.

I’d suggest you actually find some perspective before you wake up at 50 and realise you’ve spent half a century pulling your pudding over it.

Enjoy it all you want but if you think other people actually get as much real life meaning from it as what you do, and worry about the sort of football related shit that you do, you really are deluded.

No, they’re pretty straight forward.

They highlight how everything you post suggests that you pretty closely tie a lot of personal and self importance to the achievements of people unrelated to you on a football field.

The fact that you keep getting your accounts suspended and keep returning back here to have the same tired arguments with people who keep telling you the same thing suggests the same: that you are way too obsessed with marrying what happens on a footy field with some sense of real life importance.

I’d suggest you actually find some perspective before you wake up at 50 and realise you’ve spent half a century pulling your pudding over it.

Enjoy it all you want but if you think other people actually get as much real life meaning from it as what you do, and worry about the sort of football related s**t that you do, you really are deluded.

Look um when you starting acting feral and swearing it clearly shows you care about this and it’s affecting you. Nobody buys your “I don’t care it’s just footy BS”

So it looks like you are just describing yourself and you’re 40. Once you stop replying to every one of by comments maybe I’ll start believing you.

Look um when you starting acting feral and swearing it clearly shows you care about this and it’s affecting you. Nobody buys your “I don’t care it’s just footy BS”

So it looks like you are just describing yourself and you’re 40. Once you stop replying to every one of by comments maybe I’ll start believing you.

No, it’s just how I and many other people talk. Sit at any public area and you will hear many normal people converse like it day after day. If it upsets you that much I’ll put the PG version up.

I’ll reply to whatever I like. I don’t have to temper the regularity of my posting to prove a thing because at no stage have I ever made out that football is anything more than a game.

To listen to you wank on about it, it’s the difference between a satisfying existence and living under a culvert 😂

Then when it doesn’t suit you start throwing around words like ‘cope’ because people disagree with you about something and your fundamental inability to live with it - especially when their disagreement paints Richmond in a lower light - reveals how tightly intertwined football is with your what you think has meaning or value.

You start telling people that they have some sort of internal struggle because their football team didn’t win a series of silver cups in the right order, as though it actually means literally anything at all 😂

It doesn’t.

No, it’s just how I and many other people talk. Sit at any public area and you will hear many normal people converse like it day after day. If it upsets you that much I’ll put the PG version up.

I’ll reply to whatever I like. I don’t have to temper the regularity of my posting to prove a thing because at no stage have I ever made out that football is anything more than a game.

To listen to you wank on about it, it’s the difference between a satisfying existence and living under a culvert 😂

Then when it doesn’t suit you start throwing around words like ‘cope’ because people disagree with you about something and your fundamental inability to live with it - especially when their disagreement paints Richmond in a lower light - reveals how tightly intertwined football is with your what you think has meaning or value.

You start telling people that they have some sort of internal struggle because their football team didn’t win a series of silver cups in the right order, as though it actually means literally anything at all 😂

It doesn’t.
No you just aren’t used to people pointing out Geelongs clear faults. You want to live in a world where everything you do you are the best at, sorry but you aren’t not even close. In anything. Cope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you just aren’t used to people pointing out Geelongs clear faults. You want to live in a world where everything you do you are the best at, sorry but you aren’t not even close. In anything. Cope.

Say cope more, it makes your points stronger.

No, friend, I want to, and do live in a world where footy means sweet f**k all and I don’t have to convince people on the internet that they should feel otherwise because most people on the internet are normal and know that.

There’s heaps of things we aren’t the best at.

Not being the most successful club this century isn’t one of them.

Flying Peregrine Falcon GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Say cope more, it makes your points stronger.

No, friend, I want to, and do live in a world where footy means sweet f**k all and I don’t have to convince people on the internet that they should feel otherwise because most people on the internet are normal and know that.

There’s heaps of things we aren’t the best at.

Not being the most successful club this century isn’t one of them.
Geelong are the best team in the 21st century and its not even close.
Flags x 4
Finals x 18
PF x 13

That's 13 PF's in 23 years!

Sorry fellow Tiger supporter but if you think success is purely measured by only flags you're kidding yourself (still have 4). Cats fans have been blessed this century.

Flags x 4
Finals x 18
PF x 13

Sorry fellow Tiger supporter but if you think success is purely measured by only flags you're kidding yourself (still have 4). Cats fans have been blessed this century.
At least one or two flags missed imo. 🤣

Flags x 4
Finals x 18
PF x 13

**** them. Cheat ground, salary cap cheating, weapon enhanced, AFL infiltrating, whingeing coach team with half a state as their effective recruiting zone and they still only win 4 flags in the last 61 years.

Outscored us in one finals series ever in their 127 year history in the competition. They thought they were the big I ams because Port didn't turn up against them in one Grand Final, then we come along and record 222% in 3 Grand Finals, the best Grand Final dominating team IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF THE COMPETITION and Geelong are our bond servants.

It's been nice having you as a Tiger supporter MCR, and we wish you all the best with your future endeavours but go and see the girls in the front office, they will give you a map to show you how you get to the Costa Zoo where you belong. ;)

* them. Cheat ground, salary cap cheating, weapon enhanced, AFL infiltrating, whingeing coach team with half a state as their effective recruiting zone and they still only win 4 flags in the last 61 years.

Outscored us in one finals series ever in their 127 year history in the competition. They thought they were the big I ams because Port didn't turn up against them in one Grand Final, then we come along and record 222% in 3 Grand Finals, the best Grand Final dominating team IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF THE COMPETITION and Geelong are our bond servants.

It's been nice having you as a Tiger supporter MCR, and we wish you all the best with your future endeavours but go and see the girls in the front office, they will give you a map to show you how you get to the Costa Zoo where you belong. ;)

You forgot to list father/sons in your whinge list.

Ps. It’s 5 flags in 61 years, not 4, but you know - close enough when you’re venting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back