Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 93 44.3%
  • Dusty

Votes: 122 58.1%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 21.0%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 64 30.5%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 59 28.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Richmond board.
Who mentioned Richmond?? The second Geelong side can be based at Kardinia Park.. meaning more games for the Geelong Cats there, rather than having to play in Melbourne.

Also.. two derbies at Kardinia Park for the Geelong Cats against the second Geelong side.. plus another nine games at Kardinia Park against other sides. Big win for the people of Geelong as they get 20 home and away games in their city, rather than just 9.

Who mentioned Richmond?? The second Geelong side can be based at Kardinia Park.. meaning more games for the Geelong Cats there, rather than having to play in Melbourne.

Also.. two derbies at Kardinia Park for the Geelong Cats against the second Geelong side.. plus another nine games at Kardinia Park against other sides. Big win for the people of Geelong as they get 20 home and away games in their city, rather than just 9.
because it's such a long trip

We all know the reason why GFC don’t want another farming club…

They don’t want any other clubs poaching (pun intended) their players

IMG_1161.JPG

Just saw the trailer for the Dusty documentary.

Gawn says Dusty has the best Resume out of anybody of the last 20 years.

Thoughts Mr Meow and Fadge?

Maybe he is just another imbecile added to your list?

It’s called being respectful of a respected colleague during a significant milestone week for them.

You’ve never seen this happen before? It’s very common.

For me it's four premierships in the modern era so Dustin still has a ways to go to catch Isaac 'Norm' Smith. Good player on his day though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s called being respectful of a respected colleague during a significant milestone week for them.

You’ve never seen this happen before? It’s very common.
Yes I have. But they don’t say best resume of the last 20 years to everyone do they?

Cope better than that.

They say all sorts of hyperbole. Surprised you don’t recognise it.
Yes I’m sure they kidnapped Gawn and forced him via gunpoint to say a lie about Dusty.

The simple thing is you don’t understand Norm Smiths and finals awards are what players play the game for. They don’t care about Brownlows/AAs/B&Fs. Those are awards that are made up for the losers to keep being interested in the sport.

You have to have one to begin with before you can lose it. Bloke has NFI. I'm at a point where engaging with him is pointless the sooner others the better
Usually it’s the closed minded people like you who always are on the losing end of history. Keep calling others delusional (including Gawn, Mark Robinson and Leigh Matthews) and sit in your box.

It’s quite fitting your name is caveman.

Yes I’m sure they kidnapped Gawn and forced him via gunpoint to say a lie about Dusty.

The simple thing is you don’t understand Norm Smiths and finals awards are what players play the game for. They don’t care about Brownlows/AAs/B&Fs. Those are awards that are made up for the losers to keep being interested in the sport.
Bullshit they play to win Premierships any other awards are a bonus. Once again you show how little you know

Bullshit they play to win Premierships any other awards are a bonus. Once again you show how little you know
You literally just proved my point.

Yes, the play to win flags. The biggest contributions are:

1. Norm Smith

2. Finals MVP

everybody including Ablett himself would trade all his awards from the GC to be Bobby hill in 2023.

This is exactly why Gawn and legends of the game have said Dustys resume is the best. The footage is right in front of your face and you deny it Caveman (pun intended)

Kidnapped???
Gunpoint???

Wut???

You literally just proved my point.

Yes, the play to win flags. The biggest contributions are:

1. Norm Smith

2. Finals MVP

everybody including Ablett himself would trade all his awards from the GC to be Bobby hill in 2023.

This is exactly why Gawn and legends of the game have said Dustys resume is the best. The footage is right in front of your face and you deny it Caveman (pun intended)
No he would trade them all for another Premiership. If you play a team sport and all you chase is individual awards you won't last long in that sport. Since you have never crossed the white line and played the game I guess it's something you would never understand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back