Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 95 41.9%
  • Dusty

Votes: 138 60.8%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 77 33.9%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 51 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 30.0%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 64 28.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
200.gif

Poor bastards when Is it going to end with these endless chokes 😂

Martin Lawrence Reaction GIF by Martin

This is the part that cracks me up. They think pick #1 is gonna rejuvenate the club from a spoon. After they picked Tambling over Franklin. Holy hell they’re lucky Freo is in the league because without Freo Richmond’s drafting would be lowest Pickett. They only lucked out with Martin and he was already on the table in the 2015 because of his behavior. 🤣

Can’t wait for the Richmond version of this.

View attachment 2119980
We have no choice but to rebuild through the draft, some clubs have to do it this way, I agree the picks won't solve all our issues but it's clear we need high end talent from the draft, maybe if Geelong had a few great kids in the mold of Bartel, S. Johnson, Joel Selwood, Harry Taylor. you would have done better this year. still high-end talent can change your club.

We have no choice but to rebuild through the draft, some clubs have to do it this way, I agree the picks won't solve all our issues but it's clear we need high end talent from the draft, maybe if Geelong had a few great kids in the mold of Bartel, S. Johnson, Joel Selwood, Harry Taylor. you would have done better this year. still high-end talent can change your club.
Every club needs high end talent through the draft, Geelong have shown how it works by staying in contention without bottoming out and/or relying on it for almost 2 decades now. Imagine being in the finals for 20 years, Swan St would look like Iraq after a party for that long.

You obviously didn’t read or comprehend all of the post you replied to.

Ahh yes i did, ill break it down in layman's terms

They think pick #1 is gonna rejuvenate the club from a spoon.

Its not only pick 1 its our whole draft hand. No one is saying we will jump next year we wont as kids need several years, This draft is deep of talent.

Then you criticised on Tambling that we will pick another average player mind you that was 2 decades ago and these days better intel on players. More recruiting staff etc

More criticising on our drafting.
After they picked Tambling over Franklin. Holy hell they’re lucky Freo is in the league because without Freo Richmond’s drafting would be lowest Pickett.

Weird take have you been in a time capsule :tearsofjoy: and missed 2013-2022, 8 finals series and 3 premierships.

Lol no behaviour issues with martin, good kid, shy country boy. Dees messed up, swans offered us picks 7 and 14 as they knew how good he was but we declined as we had him first on our sheet.

Showing the blues No 1 draftee image and saying can’t wait for the Richmond version of this in a sense you're saying it wont amount to anything.

Weird take considering our excellent drafting of top end talent got us 3 flags.

I know its the banter thread but ffs stop talking utter nonsense as it just makes you come across clueless as ****.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back