Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who are the GOATS?

• Selwood

Votes: 95 41.9%
  • Dusty

Votes: 138 60.8%
  • Hawkins

Votes: 77 33.9%
  • J. Riewoldt

Votes: 51 22.5%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 68 30.0%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 64 28.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
I think I know why Geelol keep losing prelims.

It's those stupid headbands I say. Those headbands increase the drag coefficient of the Geelol players when running through the denser winter air during the season so much so they expend more energy during a game compared to other teams. This inevitebly results in them becoming more and more tired as the season progresses and then finally getting overun during the prelims.

Oh wait, I'm reading too much into it. Geelol are just showponies who only manage every once in a while to win a premiership.

Last edited:

That this still upsets you is a prime reason everyone thinks you are the biggest sooks going around.

If we are going to talk about sooks, who complains every year about not being able to play finals as the home team at their provincial ground? Only one team comes to mind!

If we are going to talk about sooks, who complains every year about not being able to play finals as the home team at their provincial ground? Only one team comes to mind!

Not me. It’s not going to change so I’m beyond giving two shits. We have a winning percentage at the MCG since 2014 equal with yours in the same period, and it’s your home ground. That’s enough for me.

And yet we won the flag the next season after winning the first 14 games in a row, racking up a percentage of 158 and beating two teams by more than 150 points.

No shit, you played Collingwood and GAJ is an ordinary finals player like his dad. This is well documented.

No shit, you played Collingwood and GAJ is an ordinary finals player like his dad. This is well documented.
Gas senior was a better finals performer then dustin martin when looking at finals in their twenties. Its just ablett played most of his finals after the age of 32. Richmond went to crap once martin made it 30 so he never played finals then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gas senior was a better finals performer then dustin martin when looking at finals in their twenties. Its just ablett played most of his finals after the age of 32. Richmond went to crap once martin made it 30 so he never played finals then.

He had 1 good finals series and the rest were average or below average.

Give me his stats on his 4 GF and put this to bed.

Oh you're talking about the sniper! The thug who took out Prestia to guarantee a win for the team. Shoudl have got more than 4 games but he is really a top bloke who just mistimed his jump :think:
“If you time it perfectly on the video you can see the exact moment where Richmond supporters hearts were ripped in half”

F10A4EDE-BF54-43C9-ABAF-681BDB6D9108.jpeg

sad ralph wiggum GIF

He had 1 good finals series and the rest were average or below average.

Give me his stats on his 4 GF and put this to bed.

Give me his stats on all his finals, as it is a discussion about finals, and put your lubeless-thunder-flogging on the subject to bed.

His 6 other finals not from 1989 where he kicked 4+.

They just, what, disappear into the ether?

At some point, probably after a frontal lobotomy, your level of argument on any of these subjects you’ve been uncontrollably wetting yourself over for two years now, will actually slightly rise.

For now, it’s still at basement level.

Give me his stats on all his finals, as it is a discussion about finals, and put your lubeless-thunder-flogging on the subject to bed.

His 6 other finals not from 1989 where he kicked 4+.

They just, what, disappear into the ether?

At some point, probably after a frontal lobotomy, your level of argument on any of these subjects you’ve been uncontrollably wetting yourself over for two years now, will actually slightly rise.

For now, it’s still at basement level.

I’ve done it many times already.

Look at my other posts. If you graded each finals series they even out to an average finals record and if you do the same for his GF record it’s below average.

I’ll show you the grading for his GF record as a reference:

Great= 4, Good= 3, average=2, below average= 1 and Poor= 0

89 GF: 15 dis 9 goals (Great, 4 points)

92 GF: 17 did 3 goals (Good, 3 points)

94 GF: 5 dis 1 goal (Poor, 0 points)

95 GF: 11 dis 0 goals (Poor, 0 points)

Total: 7 points from 4 games, 1.75 point average.

1.75 average is a below average GF record. Like I said, it’s not my opinion. He’s very ordinary apart from 1989. You just want to forget it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Geelong V Richmond - GO!

Back