• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 57 29.7%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 57 29.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Tom Lynch kicked a goal, Steve Hocking working undercover for both Geelong and the AFL manipulated the ARC into declaring it a point, Geelong went on to the win the flag, arses were blasted. That's the long and short of it.

Try again

Geelong made to play home final at the G against Richmond ... before game no big deal because "We always beat Richmond" Geelong lose and their supporters and club have a big sook about it.
Cats coach makes dumb comment about Richmond are beatable, but his shit side keeps losing to said beatable side when it matters most.
Cats supporters melt even more.

Thanks for the memories.

Excuse is are tiresome when not true
I dont believe anything i posted about martin is not correct

But as usual when it doesnt suit or you have NFI its a very often used excuse by you
Go Hawks

You are brought up a laceration kidney injury from early last year.
The hell has that got to with 2023 after flying during the summer and getting through all practice games with a clean bill of health.

Change your username to Martin2Martin please. It's all you see in the game.

You are brought up a laceration kidney injury from early last year.
The hell has that got to with 2023 after flying during the summer and getting through all practice games with a clean bill of health.

Change your username to Martin2Martin please. It's all you see in the game.
No point in trying to explain to you and your just a troll

Why is this shitfight even a thing?

Truly bizarre.
Geelong dominated Richmond for a long - LONG - time in meaningless H&A games. It led to a sense of entitlement. Then 2017 happened. Then 2019 happened. Then 2020 happened.

Also…
1921 Semi-final - Richmond 115 Geelong 54. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1934 Semi-final - Richmond 134 Geelong 50. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1967 Grand Final - Richmond 114 Geelong 105. :trophy:
1969 Semi-final - Richmond 167 Geelong 49. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
1980 Semi-final - Richmond 95 Geelong 71. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2017 Qualifying final - Richmond 91 Geelong 40. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2019 Preliminary final - Richmond 85 Geelong 66. Tigers win flag.:trophy:
2020 Grand Final - Richmond 81 Geelong 50.:trophy:

Thanks for being there for us Geelong.

It’s pretty obvious Richmond has the wood on Geelong in finals. Argue against it all you want, but it’s a fact. Geelong supporters arguing anything but are taking knife to a gun fight. Saying that, Geelong haven’t really had a record this century to sneeze at. 6 GF appearances, 4 wins.

I mean if Melbourne had that record and lost 2 GF to Collingwood but won 4 against whoever else, I’d give a thread like this a wide berth and just enjoy the fact I’d seen 4 flags.

Try again

Geelong made to play home final at the G against Richmond ... before game no big deal because "We always beat Richmond" Geelong lose and their supporters and club have a big sook about it.
Cats coach makes dumb comment about Richmond are beatable, but his s**t side keeps losing to said beatable side when it matters most.

Thanks for the memories.

Believe me, there's plenty of Geelong fans who found that extremely embarrassing and pathetic. The club's comments after losing the Prelim in 2019 didn't help either.

Sport is cyclical. Enjoy your time on top because you'll be on the receiving end soon enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try again

Cats coach makes dumb comment about Richmond are beatable, but his s**t side keeps losing to said beatable side when it matters most.

Thanks for the memories.
None of that explains the Tiggies angst towards Geelong though, and that was six years ago. Things cooled off for a time but after Tom Lynch's now infamous miss in the Elim Final followed up by Geelong saluting in 2022 at the home of football, things really picked up, at least on this website. Sock puppet accounts, multilayered conspiracy theories - I've read some absolute rippers - the works really. Even the AA team selection got some Tiggies noses seriously out of joint. Geelong's near perfect year in 2022, the first year out of the messy COVID seasons, seemed to rile at least some of the Punt Road mob up something chronic.

Back